April 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rarity, Sep 4, 2016.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    How are you and little one?
    Past one month my son drink milk only for 10 or 15 minutes (bf). Is it normal? Also past one week ,he is losing weight. He is not crying after 10 minutes feeding,he starts to play or talk to me. His next doctor checkup is August 28. He still wakes 3 times in night and take one nap before 12 pm,1 in afternoon and one at 6.30 pm. He sleeps night between 9-11 pm anytime. How about ur kids?

2. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Hi @deepthivinayak1 .. my little one is going good.. weight is also good.. 6.3 kg at 3 1/2 months. And she started rolling this week..achieving her milestones one by one. My baby also feeds just 15-20 mins. After that either she dozes off or plays. At night she sleeps through from 10 to morning 9 may be with 2 or three feeds in between. I hope it stays like that only.

3. deepthivinayak1

@Mery ,
    My baby still not trying to roll. Here carpet floor,so he find difficult to turn. I sometimes put him tummy time but it is uncomfortable for him. He is 5.3 kg( birth weight is 2.49). Daily I take him in baby carrier n go for walk after 9 pm. He sleep him n inhome he sleep in pack n play. If he co sleep with me, he wake only twice but if he is pack n play, he wake three or four time. He sleep till 9 am.

4. deepthivinayak1

Hi all,
    How r u doing? How is little one? Me n my little is good. My in laws leaving in two weeks. Have to manage everything alone. Also moving to new place soon. So all this makes me to worry. Still my LO is not sleeping all through the night. Wakes three or four time(9 pm-9 am) now sleeping is big problem for me. No proper sleep,which makes me frustrated. Soon I have to wake early and take care of cooking and sending both my husband and elder one in Mrg. I have lost my pregnancy weight but I still look fat in all areas. Arm,tummy,thigh n butt. Couldn't exercise or go for walk. Waiting for the day to go back to my pre pregnancy shape.

5. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Me and my little one is doing just fine. She co sleep with me.. so when ever I feel like she is getting up I take her and give milk. So that she just sleep like that. It usually happens about a maximum of 3 times in a night. I don't think babies if this age sleeps through night without getting up even once. Have u started with semi solid food? Or just breastfeeding. I'm planning to give only breastmilk until she turns six months. My baby has rolled over and is trying to swim. What about your little one?

6. deepthivinayak1

Hi mery,
    I am just bf and planning to do till 6 month . He didn't rolled over yet but he is half way through. He likes to climb when I keep him standing on my tummy. I don't want to co sleep with him bcoz he will get used to my warmth and expect every time he sleeps. My elder one did that and it disturbed my sleep and also I can't do anything when he sleeps. Now he get used to sleeping in pack n play. Nowadays he likes to kick and move up while sleeping. I can hear sound of his movement in pack n play when he does. I am scared to leave him alone sleeping in bed. Even if I keep pillow,he move it. My in laws leaving but my elder one is great helper. He take care of him if I need to do some household work. He makes LO laugh when he cries.

7. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Hello fellow mommies.. how are you all doing? What about the little ones. My DD is in her seventh month. Started crawling. From sixth months started solid food. So what are the updates from your side??

8. deepthivinayak1

Hi mery,
    I am good. Lo not crawling. In carpet, couldn't able to crawl. I am giving cereal twice and sometimes rice n dhal. Not sleeping in nights. Waking every 1 1/2 hour. My parents are here , so they help a lot in taking care of LO and elder one. My sleeping duration reduced a lot. It affect everything.

9. shalinis

shalinis Bronze IL'ite

Hi mommies of april 2019 club
    I think all of you are busy with your terrible two year olds. With my twins Literally it took more than two years for me to post in this club.. I'm super busy:nut:. I have started homeschooling both of them after their 2nd birthday. Hope many of u started sending to playschool or a preschool.Please do share updates about ur kids and their routines too.

10. deepthivinayak1

Hi,
    I didn’t yet started lo schooling. May start next year. Super busy mom,take care and happy parenting