1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

@aarthi28 , Stay strong .. RIP his soul dear. Take Care of yourself and your family. Time should help you settle down ! My deepest condolences !

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Idhaiyum kadandhu varuvirgal.... Take care aarathi ma'am. Will pray for you. Cheer up.

3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Oh! So sorry for your loss

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 22:

Vidhya felt so embarrassed by his question. But she pretended and requested him for a help for which he agreed to spend time in the evening. Vidhya was collecting the questions she wanted to clear not knowing about the real face of partha.

It was evening and with not much works, the team left and Vidhya was trying out some testimonials in the system. She felt a hand placed on her shoulders and the fingers pressed leaving the centre finger pointing deep towards her cleavage. She felt frozen and shook her body in a shock to see who was at her back.

She got shocked to see Partha standing at her back. Though she thought he is of flirting type by his behaviour, she never thought that he would behave this much cheap and he was trying to act smart as if nothing happened. Vidhya could not think of anything at that moment as there were no people in their bay. She did not want to stay back, and her mind warned her to start from that place soon. She packed her bags and started when partha held her hands tight, “Hey Vidhya, you wanted me to teach something about the project. I completed my work just for you so that I can explain you about the project in detail.”

Vidhya felt resentful about his cheap nature. She understood that he is dangerous and for sure, it would be better for her to avoid him and leave that place soon. Many thoughts floated in her mind about her career, her break, her atmosphere which is not allowing her to grow further. She had lots of aspirations when she joined the job, but the happenings around her made her feel aloof from everything. She was helpless at that point and a thought flashed in her mind to even quit the job.

His hold was a bit firm and she shook her hand from his hold gently and said, “Actually, My Mom called me and requested me to come early to take her to doctor. So, I need to leave. May be, We can discuss tomorrow”, that was a decision she could take at that point of time. She mumbled whatever thought that came to provide as an excuse. She took her bags and turned to see the manager lady coming from the corner of the room with some print outs. She was a bit relieved to see a soul in that bay. But for a moment, she thought as what she would think about her.

“This is an IT company and why should people think bad to see a girl and guy alone”, she had a respect towards that lady by her looks and behaviour. Her mind did not want to get a bad image about herself with her. She was Sindhuja and was very popular for her commanding tone.

The lady manager gave a smiling look at her which gave her a comfortable feel and partha was disappointed as his thoughts were not realized. He thought of Vidhya as an easy-going girl to move around and would be fun loving to move with guys. Though Partha had a good-looking face and physique for which any girl would fall, yet it did not had a real value because of his character.

Partha looked at the lady manager and addressed her as Sindhu, “Sindhu, what are you doing here? You usually leave early right for taking care of your kids?”

Sindhu was looking at the print outs she took and was verifying something. She did not care to see his face and respond to him. Once, she is done with what she wanted to verify, She then turned towards him and said, “Ah, Yes Partha what did you ask?”

Partha: “Actually you never stay late right even for calls, hence asked whether you have some work.” There was a small respect he had towards her being a person at a senior level .

Sindhu: “Was it like a disturbance to you partha?”, her response sheared off a Nose cut to him. Vidhya also did not expect such a reply from her as if she knew him very well. For a moment, she was not able to predict about her. When she overheard her conversation with her teammates, she thought of her strictness and her commanding way to her sub ordinates. She was not able to predict about her with her response now.

Sindhu continued, “So, howz your new Project? Wealth? Interesting”, it was a diversion on the topic.

Partha: “Yeah, a dry subject, but I am master’s in it. So, all are dependent on me.”, he said with a pride and continued, “See, today also, she needed some guidance and hence stayed back to provide knowledge transfer to her.” This expressed his vanity and Vidhya understood what Image he would have got over there.

Sindhu:” Hmm, so howz Madhu doing? When is her due date?”, then Vidhya realized that partha could be married, and her wife is expecting a baby. She thought for a moment when she knew he is married and thought of his behaviour as a lecher.

Partha : “ Yeah , she is doing good. In next 3 months is her due”

Vidhya intruded, “I am leaving Sir”, and then partha introduced her to Sindhu, “She is Sindhu and she is the manager for Payments domain”. Vidhya acknowledge the introduction and sighed a hi to her. By then, Partha got a call and excused them, “Ah, Madhu, I will be leaving now. What do you want?”, by then he moved from the place while speaking over the phone with his wife.

Sindhu : “So, Vidhya”, she continued “So, Howz your project going on? How do you feel like”, she enquired her?

Vidhya:” Actually, the topic is new to me. I am still learning “, she dragged and continued, “No one is helping me. I am not supposed to blame others, but being a dry subject, I am also finding it difficult. My peers are also not cooperating”, and Sindhu understood her situation.

Sindhu:” Hmm. I understand, really, I don’t see anyone in your team to have that much knowledge”

Vidhya: “But everyone pretends as if they know everything.”

Sindhu;” Really, I don’t think so. People will be like that and you should portray yourself that you know everything.”

As she spoke, Vidhya was getting surprised that she even knows names of people.

Sindhu continued, “You did not get any one to get KT for your project other than this guy.”, Vidhya again got surprised with her question and by then Partha was back.

Sindhu: “Where is your house Vidhya?”, she diverted the topic and Vidhya responded as : “Thiruvanmiyur!”

Sindhu responded in a cheerful way, “Hey , I am also from the same place. Where do you exactly stay in Thiruvanmiyur ?”

Before Vidhya could respond, partha was back by then , “Ok, leaving Sindhu?”

Sindhu: “Yep, done with my work. Are you joining me Vidhya?”

Vidhya was surprised and it was a big relief for her and before she could respond, Sindhu “Wait Vidhya, I will pack my bags and come? We will go together”

Vidhya gave a big sigh and her thought about her few minutes back slightly started to change.

Partha did not expect such a scene to happen and was also disappointed. He took his bags and started home back. “Ok, we will catch up tomorrow. Bye Vidhya, Bye Sindhu”

Sindhu did not see his face yet uttered the word “Bye partha” beside packing her bag. She continued, “Don’t stay back with this guy for long time. It does not take a minute to complain, but he is into good books of many delivery heads over here. Raising a sexual harassment in work place will not make much time, but are you fine to quit your job, lose your name, and what is the importance of your job at the moment for you?”. She did not see her face and whispered what she wanted to convey was very clear

Till this time, Sindhu did not see vidhya’s face and before Vidhya could respond, she said in a mild tone, “See, I don’t have a good impression about him.”, She saw her face and said, “ You leave now dear. Don’t think too much. Catch you later”. Vidhya was expecting her to talk more but was clueless as why she stopped in between. The lady manager got more regards in Vidhya’s mind and she thought that she expressed her thoughts in a polished talk. She felt a bit comfortable and she packed her bag to start from office.

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All
    Have posted an episode today. Will try to give updates. Thanks for all your support.

Adharv likes this.
  6. Deepika23

Deepika23 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the episode . Take care

7. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

Thanks Dear.Hope u are doing well

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

@aarathi28 ma'am nice to see u on form :)
    Relieved reading the epi....:beer-toast1: could feel the professionalism in the epi :thumbup: Well narrated :clap2::clap2: It's really sick to know that just because of his good books organization is not concerned abt his bad doings with the employees :rage::rage: Being working in the corporate atmosphere I do agree with your views this is how more or less the firms take a call :frown: But we do have organization who fire such cheap buggers on spot :grinning-smiley-048: Sindhu's characterization is really cool :thumbsup: however I wish she being a senior employee does something against this stupid :smash2::smash2::smash2:
    thank you.

Thyagarajan, lakshya2018 and aarthi28 like this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@aarthi28 sorry to hear the demise of your father.I saw your message just now ma.May God give strength to your family.

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies
    It's a long break, but trying to continue with the story. Please provide your comments asusual.