1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

He He He! Thanks dear! hope you had a nice weekend Ammu dear : )
    Have posted the second episode for today! : )
    Thank you so much for the love that am receiving from you! Thank you : ) : ) : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Vetri kodi kattu song huh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I was laughing when I read your comment! : D
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    Actually since no one gave importance to her in the family, I wanted to show it that way dear....So no importance by not giving name....till now....

Thanks and Hope you had a wonderful weekend : ) : ) : )
    Have posted a couple of episodes for today : )
    Thank you so much for giving us such comments and bringing smiles on our faces : )
    Good day : )

Adharv likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

He He He:facepalm:
    I have posted a couple of episodes today dear : )
    Hope you liked : )
    Have a nice day! : ) : ) : )

4. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much dear! : ) : ) : )
    Have posted a couple of episodes today! : )
    Wishing you a lovely day : )
    Thank you so much for all the love that I am receiving : )

5. IniyaaSri

Yeah that was the pain in her which was deeply buried for years!
    Ha Ha Ha :lol:
    Thanks dear! : )
    Good day : )

6. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much Madhu dear! : ) : ) : )
    Have posted one more episode for today! : )
    Thanks once again!
    Good day dear : )

7. IniyaaSri

Hi dear : ) : ) : )
    Thank you so much! : )
    Glad that you liked the portrayal : )
    Have posted one more episode for today : )
    Thanks for the love dear : )

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

If I start quoting the favrt scenes in both the epis guess the entire epis will be filled in the comments section Iniya. Awestruck!! :worship2::worship2::worship2: Loved to the core :cheer::cheer: Esply Vamsi falling for thulasi's moments were heart touching. It was really cute pa Unarchigalai miga azhagaga sirai seithu irukinga (captured the emotions beautifully) :worship2:

Sammu aunty chance-a illai :worship2:
    Golden moment of the epi :cheer::cheer:+ Idhuvum
    Well said :number_one:

Grandmas have played a big role in the series right from Thulasi's grandma to Vamsi grandma. One thing for sure we always need to travel with wise thoughts....

Waiting for mom and son's union :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: Do not make us wait for long babe!!

Thank you

Rampuri9 and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Super happy for Tulasi and Vamsi :hearteyes:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 65:

“Maaaaa…..How did you enjoy the tour?” – Ashwin and Arjun came running towards her.

“One good experience…. Too good my boys” – Sammu aunty smiled as she walked in.

“So how did you manage everything Tulasi?” – Sammu aunty

“Am your student aunty” – Tulasi smiled.

“Dear! Can you please get me some coffee? Head is aching! I think am catching cold” – Sammu aunty said as she walked into her room.

“Sure aunty! You refresh now. I will come” – Tulasi

“Boys! Souvenirs for everyone! Check this bag” – Sammu aunty

“Maa! First you have bath and get some rest!” – Arjun said and she smiled warmly.

As she went for bath, the boys ran into the kitchen at once.

“Hey Tulasi! Shall we tell her about Anna? What say?” – Ashwin

“Yes! I really can’t wait” – Arjun

“Guys! It will be special only when your Anna tells her in person! Some moments are special! And you both doesn’t seem to understand that” – Tulasi

“Hmmmmm ok” – Ashwin

“She is going to be here and Vamsi is not going to move away from our house! A perfect moment will come! Mark my words…..” – Tulasi

“May be tomorrow morning?” - Arjun

“May be….Let her get some rest now!” – Tulasi

Veni started thinking about her mom very often and she spoke with her as much as possible. All of a sudden, she thought of surprising her mother that she planned a surprise visit.

She pressed the calling bell and stood quietly.

“Heyyy Veni…..” – Her mom exclaimed happily

“Surprise” – Veni smiled widely

“Come in…..Its so long since you came…..!” – Veni’s mom

“After Nivin marriage, I didn’t come na….” – Veni

As they both were about to sit on the sofa, the child cried and her mom excused herself.

As he woke up, she was busy feeding him, bringing the toys for him and her focus was on the child alone.

“So….how are you ma?” – Veni asked

“You are seeing na….This is my daily routine….” – She replied happily

“Oh….he wakes up at the same time huh?” – Veni

“Yes….Hey wait wait….he is climbing the stairs…” – Veni’s mom ran behind him…

After few hours, Nivin’s wife reached home….

“Hi….How are you” – She smiled at Veni

“Am good. So how are you? Busy?” – Veni

“Yeah too busy…. We have meetings almost every day…. Most of my time at the office is held by meetings and at home I am busy preparing slides for next day’s presentation….” – She said as she sat before her with crossed legs.

“Oh…...!” – Veni became quiet as she got reminded about her office days….

“So?! What you do at home?” – Nivin’s wife.

“Cooking, cleaning, taking care of the elders…. packed completely…” – Veni

“Oh! Good…. Hope you are enjoying to be at home after quitting your job” – Nivin’s wife said and Veni just smiled.

“Aunty is the one taking care of the child completely. She doesn't even get help from anyone you know” – Nivin’s wife said proudly

“She likes to do everything by herself” – Veni

“By the way, lets all have lunch together…..Let me refresh and come” – Nivin’s wife.

“Sure” – Veni smiled

“Probably today there will be sprouts in the menu! We make sure that we include sprouts once in three days…. We made it as a rule here…” – Nivin’s wife said and Veni gently smiled.

She felt as if she is a guest in her own house. She was neither close with her mom all these years. Her brother has completely changed and he was completely into business. No one bothered about his studies anymore. And the girl…. She was busy in her own way…Even she doesn’t seem to bother about her studies…..

Though she was brought up in that house, Veni felt as an outsider at her own house. She felt like crying. Her mom didn’t have time to look at her . She was busy running behind her grandchild. Veni longed to lie on her mother’s lap but she didn’t even get undivided attention from her mom.

When she reached home, her mother in law was watching TV and her father in law was lying in his room. Veni was wearing a sleeveless salwar suit and her mother in law gave weird looks as usual. Veni entered her room irritated thinking of her mother in law. Why the hell is she bothered about what am wearing?! Who is she to be bothered? Uninvited guest after all! Veni kept murmuring. She slept as such and time was 7 pm when she woke up.

“Good evening!” – Rishi smiled at her as he came from office.

“Very good evening. Is this dress good?” – Veni showed him her sleeveless salwar suit.

“Its too good! Why?” – Rishi asked as he sat

“Your mom doesn’t like it. She keeps staring at me every now and then” – Veni complained

“Why do you bother?” – Rishi

“You will know if you are struck at home with such a person” – Veni frowned.

Rishi’s phone rang and he spoke for few minutes.

“Veni….I need a help from you” – Rishi hesitated

“What?”- Veni

“Actually…..my friend’s mom is a teacher….She is attending some training session nearby. So my friend is requesting for her stay here. Just one week…..” – Rishi

“Oh….Even I thought of telling you something. My mom’s cousin is coming here. For a week. She is attending some class here. I said ok. Hope you don’t mind” – Veni

“I don’t mind. How about my friend’s mom? She is going to retire next year….poor lady. Single woman” – Rishi

“Hmmmm okay. Just a week right, we will manage! But I cant cook for everyone and all. May be we will order….” – Veni

“ok” – Rishi said and walked away.

Veni washed her face thinking how she is going to mange two more old ladies at home….. My aunt in the mid forties and his friend’s mom will be 50 plus for sure. Oh God….! Too many old people at home. Am done! Anyways no other go….!