1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Again a twist and you stopped...wats up with Vamsi now....happy for the couples...happy weekend Iniya

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:fearscream: Unexpected. Dei thambi nee pesi nanga parkalandrudhu kaga ippadi oru twist and emathal kudadhu :lol: :nono: (hey bro just because we didn't read abt u and aunt's convo so far you can't fool us with this twist :eek:) so what is his FB upto:thinking: Anyway he found the vettri (victory):beer-toast1: background la vettri kodi katti song podunga pa :cheer::cheer:and its time for vamsi to know samu aunt's love for Vamsi is it :confundio1:

Serious note than pa but felt funning hearing this from thulasi :roflmao: fate what else to say!!
    :yikes: :thumbup:

Enjoyed each and every convo Iniya….well scripted :thumbsup:

You kept addressing veni's mom as veni mom but its just in name I guess :facepalm: Look forward to see what happens next. As always good blend in penning mysteries abt life.

Happy Weekend. thank you.:hello:

IniyaaSri and periamma like this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Again full of surprises. Iniya u stopped at the right moment. Wait till Monday

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

ini..super ma super ma super.............waiting for monday's episode...........

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 63:

“Step brothers? You idiot! Allow me to complete the story” – Vamsi chided naughtily.

“I can’t wait! Biggest shock I would say. Come on quick” – Tulasi urged.

“Are they your step brothers?” – Tulasi asked again.

“No no no! They are not my step brothers! We three belong to same biological mother and father” – Vamsi

“Then?!!! Sammu aunty?” – Tulasi was too curious.

“Actually my mom passed away when I was very small” – Vamsi

“Then your brothers?”- Tulasi

“Oh God! Wait! My mom died when she gave birth to my brothers….Everyone had a sentiment about the hospital that I was born…A small hospital without much facilities in it. After I was born, our family grew up financially! So everyone wanted to have the second delivery there again. But when things went out of control during my brothers' birth, there weren’t enough facility to save my mom….” – Vamsi

Tulasi felt very bad seeing Vamsi’s face. She didn’t want to say anything now. She was quiet.

“And then my dad was struggling to take care of me and my brothers. His business was growing and demanding his presence. My biological mother’s mom was there to take care of us. But my dad was not satisfied as she was already too old to take care of us.” – Vamsi

“But she was stubborn in bringing me up. Am her most favorite. She tried her best to take care of me, the house and everything. But she couldn’t take care of the two newborns. My dad was feeling very bad seeing all these and he immediately decided to marry someone who would take care of the newborns and the house.He didn't want to have a maid to take care of the newborns but someone who would consider it as their own house and own kids.” – Vamsi

Tulasi kept looking at him without batting her eyes. She couldn't believe. It was as if she was listening to some story from Vamsi.

“My grandma didn’t like my dad getting married! She was afraid that a step mother would abuse us and my father wont be at home to see all those! She couldn’t imagine someone else in my mother’s place.” – Vamsi

“Naturally she would have had the fear!!!” – Tulasi said softly.

“It was my grandmother who showered me with immense love and care for years! I was very much attached to her…So I grew up thinking that a step mother would be bad and will abuse us and take away all the money. Actually my grandma made me believe that and I was always attached to my grandma.” – Vamsi

“Then ......how did uncle marry Sammu aunty?” – Tulasi

“Hmmm….. Do you remember my mom very often talks about her childhood and childhood friends?”- Vamsi

“Yeah…she use to say many names…”- Tulasi

“My mom Usha was a distant cousin to her……” – Vamsi

“Hey! I remember this name…She said they all grew together….” – Tulasi

“Hmmm yes….Since she had health issues and she couldn’t have a baby of her own, their parents got her married to my dad as a second wife…..They were happy actually that my dad is rich and they can never imagine their daughter getting married into such a family” – Vamsi

“Oh!!! So…all were happy?” – Tulasi

“Yes! Except my grandma” – Vamsi

“Oh yeah!” – Tulasi

“Grandma didn’t like her….. She created the best problems for her…..Years rolled as such….But I was always with grandma” – Vamsi

“Now you all would have realized how good Sammu aunty was” – Tulasi

Vamsi was quiet. There wasn’t any response from him.

“What?!” – Tulasi didn’t understand.

“I never wanted to talk to her right from childhood. But she brought up my brothers well. According to them she is their own mother. They are grateful to her that she is the only one who came forward to take care of them when many denied. So though my brothers know that she is their step mother, she is their own mother according to them!” – Vamsi

Tulasi was stunned with surprise…

“I liked them these days….But now…. I love them…! So sweet!!! So matured huh?!!!” – Tulasi

“But I wasn’t….I mean my grandma never gave me chance to see her from a different angle! According to me she is my step mother and she has come to take away all our money and she can never be my mom….My grandma never spoke to her. So I followed the same…..But surprisingly there weren’t any complaints from my brothers and that was unexpected for me. Before I would think, my grandma would say don’t get confused and fall into her trap….So I was just enjoying the love from my grandma” – Vamsi

“Few years before I met you, my grandma passed away and I was the loneliest person on this entire planet. I did not know what to do. Dad would be busy always. Brothers were enjoying with their mother but I would be struck all the time…. Only diversion was to study! Since I liked it, I started involving myself too much in it…. forgetting the entire world…..” – Vamsi

“I was roaming around without being able to understand myself and people were looking at me strangely because I behaved different! And even you have called me as ‘weird’” – Vamsi said and Tulasi felt very bad about herself.

“I myself didn’t understand what am doing and everything was under confusion….It was then when you walked in……. “ – Vamsi

“After that???” – Tulasi asked expecting him to say something romantic.

“I was much more irritated than before…..!” – Vamsi

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 7 others like this.
  6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Now could understand the pain of sammu aunty.....hope everything will be ok soon...

Super...liked the last line from Vamsi...:blush::grin:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Superb episodes as usual Iniya dear!!!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

Wow... What a twist.... Beautifully described, can't wait for next episode

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Planning to post one more episode today! : )

VinuthaS and ammusatheesh like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 64:

“What?! I thought you are going to say something nice about me….” – Tulasi said as her lips curled down slightly.

“Definitely not! You were such a big head ache for me each and every day” – Vamsi

“Great that you are marrying a head ache then” – Tulasi teased him.

“When you stepped into our house, first thing that I didn’t like about you was you were plain"- Vamsi

“What?!!!!” – Tulasi

“Yes!! You are naïve and plain. I didn’t like it by then. No makeover, no special clothes… nothing. You were too plain….Skirt and messy buns everyday…… Moreover, your super good performance over academics was another turn off for me! And…..You turned our house upside down and everyone liked you! That irritated me more. I was already in dilemma what to do and you came up as an additional head ache” – Vamsi

“Shut up! Enough! Then why did you come for me now?!!!” – Tulasi pretended to be angry

“Hmmmm! My destiny may be…..” – Vamsi winked naughtily.

“Jokes apart! Let me continue what I had to tell you…..So when you came, I didn’t like you and I hated you…..you know why I shouted at you when your birds pooped on my space in the terrace?” – Vamsi

“You were mad! What else?” – Tulasi smirked

“Actually that was the place where I used to lie on my mom’s lap everyday before sleeping….vague memories…..I don’t remember much other than that….I use to sleep on her lap on the terrace and the next day I will wake up from the bed….So……” – Vamsi

“so….you didn’t like that special place of yours to get dirty na….Sorry….” – Tulasi said softly

“Did you stop with that?! You started drawing colourful rangolis at the entrance….” – Vamsi

“How did that irritate you Mr.?” – Tulasi

“My house would be that way only when my mom was there…the traditional set up everywhere….My mom use to do all that….doing pooja for Tulasi plant, Growing jasmines at home, Rangoli….my grandma use to say and I have few images as memories …….everything that she did, you were doing the same… I was trying to forget everything and you were starting again which I didn’t like…..” – Vamsi

“Oops” – Tulasi closed her mouth with both her palm.

“Above all….I was feeling very possessive when my brothers were always with you….”- Vamsi

“Mr. Jealous” – Tulasi showed her teeth.

“Then…..you were becoming close with her and I started becoming possessive again” – Vamsi

“Wait wait! You were not talking to her right?! And how did you feel possessive about her whenever I was close with her! I don’t understand” - Tulasi

“Idiot! I was feeling possessive about you! I didn’t like her and you were becoming close with her….I didn’t want you to get close with her by then” – Vamsi

“Aaaaa! I see! So now tell me…When did you fall in love?” – Tulasi asked eagerly.

“Actually once I overheard the conversation you and your grandma were having at the terrace…..” – Vamsi

“Again?! I think you are invisible…….Ok tell me” – Tulasi

“That conversation was a very big turning point I would say…..She was saying how good your Sammu aunty was…Like the way she took care of the family, business, house everything! At times we need someone who tells the truth aloud…. Because I knew that your Sammu aunty is not bad…but no one was there to tell me about her goodness and good heart……When your grandma was telling that to you, it hit me hard and I worked on changing my view on your Sammu aunty” – Vamsi

“Your Sammu aunty?!!! Why wont you say ‘Maa’? You understood her now anyways!” – Tulasi asked

“Don’t know why….am unable to….May be this is the first time…But I will definitely change myself….No worries on that. I am going to be a good son to her” – Vamsi said and Tulasi smiled satisfied.

“Ok now tell me about us! When did you fall….” – Tulasi showed her teeth.

“It was when we all were having breakfast when your grandma visited us for the first time. When you came to know that your Sammu aunty was your mom’s best friend, I thought you would get emotional, you will miss mom, you will feel bad and all. But to my surprise, you were eagerly asking about your mom to Sammu aunty happily. You were asking what does she like, how she was with friends, how good cook she was……..The excitement and happiness in your face told me something big…..” – Vamsi

“What?” – Tulasi was surprised.

“Though you didn’t have your mother and your father beside you, you were happy! You always looked at the best side! No tears, no worries, always happy and satisfied….That trait of your impressed me a lot! Of course it’s the super lady you have beside you. She is the reason. But still the way you expressed your happiness in knowing about your mother impressed me. Me in the other hand, had money, had all the facilities, had a lovely family, was a super famous in schools and colleges, but I wasn’t happy. The ultimate was I had a wonderful lady at home to shower me with love, but I didn’t bother. I was busy worrying about my problems …….Thats the moment I fell for you Tulasi….You were a magic at my home…And the way you got blended with my family, who would want to miss a girl like you?” – Vamsi asked and Tulasi was surprised completely.

“Really?! That’s the moment you fell for me?” – Tulasi asked again and Vamsi nodded the head with a smile.

“So…..once aunty comes back from trip, Shall we marry? Even your dad is fine with us right…” – Tulasi asked with a smile

“When did I say that my dad is happy about us? He is satisfied about my performance at work. Even yesterday he told that he would never agree” – Vamsi

“What?!!!” – Tulasi

“But I don’t mind it anyways, I wanted to prove myself. I did that. I am satisfied now! I don’t need his approval and all! Love has to be genuine! It is here! I don’t mind about anything. Why don’t we go to your grandma’s house now?” – Vamsi

“What?” – Tulasi was surprised

Soon they both stood in front of grandma and she was pleased to see both together

“So…..My dear Super Lady….This is the story….” – Vamsi said with a smile and Grandma laughed happily.

Troy came running towards them and Vamsi held him at once.

“So! How are you my little boy? Am Vamsi by the way” – Vamsi

“My name is Troy” – He said softly

The next evening was a memorable one for Tulasi. Joyal and Vamsi got introduced, Diya was very happy for Tulasi and Mary aunty was almost in tears seeing Tulasi and Vamsi together. Tulasi was showered with happiness and they all went for the movie together as a family.

Days passed, Sammu aunty had a nice trip and she was getting back to home.

“I really cant wait to see Anna and mom meeting each other now……” – Ashwin jumped in joy

“Oh God!!! She got down from the flight?” – Arjun couldn’t wait.

“Yes! She is on the way home….!!! She will be here in another 40 minutes” – Tulasi said eagerly.

“God! Anna should be returning home soon!” – Arjun was literally praying.

“Anna will call her as “Maaa?” – Ashwin

“ May be….” – Tulasi smiled

“Mom will be the happiest woman on the planet! These many years she was waiting for that” – Arjun

“God! We cant wait!!!” – The three chorused happily.

The calling bell rang and when Tulasi opened Sammu aunty was standing with a wide smile on her face and boys were happy seeing her after 10 days.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 9 others like this.