Munich Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. arien78

arien78 New IL'ite

Re: Hi...I am new in Munich

Hi,

Welcome to Munich...hope u r likin it here!!...:D my name is Manisha, married with no kids yet but expecting in dec. .....been here since last 5 years....

whats ur name???

cheers,
    Manisha

2. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Savitha:

Sorry I took a really long while to reply back. Good to note that you have already been to Mangalore twice. That means Mangalore isn't new to you:) So did you like what you saw? Since you are planning to fly to India in 2009, it means you want see more, explore more of India I presume.

Have a good trip to India.

Sindhu

3. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Re: Hi...I am new in Munich

Hello Manisha:

Welcome to Indusladies. Hope you are finding interesting forums here. There are various topics, some of which would surely interest you like cookery, beauty, travel, hobbies, entertainment.......

Explore the world of indusladies, it can be quite addictive though:)

Sindhu

4. kavyamadhav

kavyamadhav Bronze IL'ite

hello all,
    i am kavya from hyderabad. i am living in munich with my husband and son. i came here recently, waiting for friends in munich.
    bye,
    kavya

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavya,

Welcome to IL and to Munich. Where do you live in Munich? How old is your son? We live in Laim. I have a 3.5 yr old boy and 4 months old girl. It's been a year for us in Munich and before that we were in Dusseldorf for 4 years. If you want any info in Munich drop a line here. I'll be glad to share any detail.

Latha

6. kavyamadhav

hi latha,
    we live in queddestrasse. my son is 4 yrs old. i came to munich in may and this is first time for me living out of india. u r from which place in india? how far the laim from queddestrasse? i am feeling bad for my son because he has no friends here.
    kavya

7. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Kavya,

I don't know where this street is. Laim is south-west of munich (if you know Pasing it's close to that). I am from madras. What does your son do? Have you found a kindergarden for him? Because you are a new ilite i can't send you a PM else will give my phone number. May be we can meet in some place first. Please do tell me clearly which area you live in then we can decide.

Latha

8. kavyamadhav

hello latha,
    quiddestrasse is comes in U5 line, it is just before stop to neuperlach zentrum. My son is going to kindergarden, it is very near to our house.
    Do you know any english pre-schools in munich?
    If possible we will meet some time.
    bye,
    kavya

9. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hello Kavya,

Laim is the starting point for U5. You're at the other end then:) Good that you found a kindergarden for your boy. It's extremely difficult to find a spot in Munich at short notice. My boy goes to an english montessori pre-school in Pasing. This is their website Rainbow Preschool e.V. Munich. This year they definitely don't have a place. It was our luck that a family had to relocate this september on short notice so we rushed and got the spot. But you can definitely call them to see for next year. Otherwise i know there's a bilingual kindergarden; the fees will be on the high end though! This is the website International Kids Campus - Zweisprachiger Kindergarten München - Bilingual Preschool Munich.

I'll check my list on english pre-schools and get back to you. But there are very few, I am afraid!

Which part of India are you from?

I've to rush now but whatever questions you have write to me here.

Latha

10. kavyamadhav

Re: hi

Hello Veena,
    I am kavya. I am new to this site n munich too. I am also looking for friends in munich. I am married and hav 1 kid. He is 4 yrs old.
    Where do u live in munich?
    bye,
    kavya