1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hi baljit!

Very happy to see your comment here! : ) : ) : )
    Thank you so much! Glad that you are liking the story! : ) : ) : )
    Wishing you a beautiful day ahead : )

2. IniyaaSri

Have posted today's episode dear!!! : ) : ) : )
    Thanks for the feedback : )
    Good day : )

3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

hey..what happened .....changes happened so quickly , didnt expect that so soon
    - waiting to know what happened between T and V, even Veni n Rishi

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

ini... soo much changes so soon.... lot to handle.... waiting for more... take your own time...dear...

5. IniyaaSri

We will know dear! : )
    Posting one more episode today! : )
    Thanks for the love : )

6. IniyaaSri

Hey dear!

Posting one more episode today! : ) : ) : )
    We will know soon! : )

7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely update Iniyaa...so much of years ...happy ant Joyal

but sad of Tulasi what next waiting

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

So sudden everything happened. Nice anyway. But on Vamsi's proposal was something I expected more deaar Awaiting for next one soon.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 57:

“You are leaving today?” – Joyal asked Tulasi

“Tomorrow night!” – Tulasi

“Stay strong!” - Joyal

“Sometimes waiting with patience is more powerful!” – Joyal

“Just like Diya did?”- Tulasi smiled

“Yes!” – Joyal smiled

“Shall I tell you something? Don’t ever feel lonely! We all are there for you” – Joyal

“Hmmm! I never felt lonely Jo! All that I feel is I don’t have any clarity with my life…! Don’t know what will happen…When will happen….” – Tulasi

“I understand and we all know you! Just be patient! Why don’t you come here every weekend?” – Joyal

“I shall! But Ashwin and Arjun want me there! Even Sammu aunty will miss me… I am planning for alternative weekends” – Tulasi

“Good!” – Joyal

“Where is Diya….” – Tulasi

“She is with Troy! She doesn’t want to disturb us! She told me” – Joyal

“Hmmm!” – Tulasi

Both sat quietly but it was not as comfortable as before. Neither Tulasi was very comfortable with that silence nor Joyal was.

“Ok then! I will go now!” – Joyal got up.

“Hmmm ok. I will come and see Troy tomorrow! Before I leave” – Tulasi

“Ok! Good night” – Joyal left quietly.

Things were not like before. Though they both continued that good bonding, they weren’t able to sit together in silence. Both were feeling uncomfortable.

Tulasi sat quietly in silence. Grandma wanted her to spend time in solitude. She didn’t want her to be with people to forget her confusions or pain. She wanted Solitude for Tulasi. Grandma felt Solitude clears a confused mind and it gave ample opportunities to introspect.

Tulasi was thinking about Joyal! Sometimes life is strange! There were days when everyone was soothing Joyal. Everyone was encouraging him, everyone was advising him, and he was struggling hard to come out of his worries. Never thought things would shift like this! Tulasi said to herself!

Now everyone is advising her to be patient and she is struggling…!!! We feel bad for others without even knowing what is going to happen to us in the coming days….

Tulasi climbed down the steps and walked towards the bedroom to lie beside her grandma...

"Am sure you would have thought about many things dear! But I would like to ask you just one thing" - Grandma

"Yes ma" - Tulasi

"There are not so many good things I agree! But tell me that one good thing in this situation of yours" - Grandma smiled

"Maaa...!" - Tulasi

"Come on my dear! We are used to this! Don't we?!! Think and tell me!" - Grandma

"Am completely out of my guilty feeling when it comes to Joyal!" - Tulasi said softly

"Isn't that a big thing dear? Would you be able to live with that guilt life long?" - Grandma

"No ma....Guilt would have sucked all my happiness in case if I was happily living and Joyal was suffering because of me!" - Tulasi

"Thats my girl! Good then! Something good has happened unexpectedly" - Grandma smiled

"Be with me always ma" - Tulasi hugged her tightly

"I will be!" - Grandma said firmly

"Thanks ma! Feeling somewhat better!" - Tulasi smiled.

It all started when Vamsi spoke to his dad.

“Dad! I want to tell you something!” – He started when everyone was having their breakfast.

“Yes, my son! Come on” – SadhaSivam uncle was in a very good mood to listen.

“I love Tulasi and would like to marry her in the future! I know you won’t be pleased with this! But this is my wish!” – Vamsi opened up and the whole family went into shock.

Tulasi froze with shock as she didn’t expect that from Vamsi.

“What are you talking Vamsi?” – Vamsi’s dad

“I didn’t even tell her! But this is what I have in mind! I don’t want to postpone telling you and complicate things! I felt this is a very important thing and I immediately wanted to tell you! ” – Vamsi said firmly

Sammu aunty looked at him with shock and the twin brothers were quiet.

“You guys know this?” – She looked at her sons

“Yes mom!” – They chorused softly

“Seems like a team work” – Vamsi’s dad said angrily

“Loving someone can never be a team work dad! It has to come from the heart!” – Vamsi

“What happened to you Vamsi?! I have pinned my hopes completely on you! Don’t you know that? You got to lead your brothers!” – Vamsi’s dad got up from the chair at once.

“I will never fail from doing my duties dad! And loving someone doesn’t mean that I will fail to perform my duties” – Vamsi

“Shut up! You idiot! Am waiting for you to complete your masters so that you will join me and take over our business!” – Vamsi’s dad snapped him and he stood quietly.

“Marriage is a big thing and you alone cannot decide that” – Vamsi's dad.

“I agree a family should be happy in welcoming the girl into the family!Thats why am telling the head of the family even before telling the girl! I know how important it is for our family. But what is the reason for your anger?! I know! Its caste” – Vamsi

Tulasi felt awkward. She couldn’t sit there anymore. She couldn’t imagine that a father and son are having arguments because of her. She got up slowly.

“You are not going anywhere! Just sit down” – Vamsi’s dad yelled at her.

“You cant shout at her dad!” – Vamsi

“Oh I see! I can shout at you right?! Do I have rights?” – Vamsi’s dad asked sarcastically and Vamsi stood still.

“What the hell have you accomplished in life that you are behind a girl now?!” – Vamsi’s dad asked and it was such a shame for Vamsi.

“Don’t talk like this to him! Control yourself” – Sammu aunty pulled his hand.

“Will you shut up?” – SadhaSivam shouted at his wife at the peak of his voice.

“I will accomplish! I will complete my final exams and get into business dad! I will go and take over our new factory! I will prove myself! Until then I wont talk to her! Wont even see her” – Vamsi said aloud

“I don’t want all these dramas here! I know you guys! These days everything is easy! Who knows?! You will promise me here and text her from your mobile! And I can’t come and peep into your mobile” – Vamsi’s dad said sarcastically.

“Its a promise dad! I will never text or call her! I will not meet her in person! I will not send her any gifts! I will talk to her only if you say so!” – Vamsi

“Oh really?” – Vamsi’s dad smirked.

“Its a Promise on mom!” – Vamsi said and his dad froze.

Now everyone knew how serious Vamsi is!

“Anna please!!! Don’t want all these things! Please” – Ashwin pulled Vamsi’s hand

“He has insulted me Ashwin! I will prove myself!” – Vamsi

“But promising on mom and all…. Please…” – Arjun

“I mean it! Now you all know how serious it is” – Vamsi walked away.

“I don’t think what you spoke is right! Now he has to leave everyone!!! Is this what you want?” - Sammu aunty asked with tearful eyes.

“Aunty! I will leave the house!” – Tulasi got up with tearful eyes.

“Don’t go away dear!” – Sammu aunty said with tears

“No aunty! Its better that I go! “ - Tulasi started walking away.

“You are not going anywhere! Its about the friendship that your dad and me share! You are staying here! That’s it! Or is it that you were staying here just for Vamsi? If it is so, then you can go” – SadhaSivam

“I love this family! I didn’t stay here just for Vamsi!” – Tulasi said with tearful eyes

“I can see you loving this family very well! Well done!” – SadhaSivam said sarcastically.

“Stay here!” – He said in a loud voice and Tulasi went to her room with tears.

She immediately called her grandma and told her everything.

“Too many things to think about dear! But tell me one thing! What does your heart says?! You want to come out as a result of getting insulted or want to be with the boys and Sammu?” – Grandma

“I want to be with Sammu aunty! She will miss me for sure! And now she needs me! Vamsi will go away soon” – Tulasi

“Go ahead! People tend to be angry when they have fear dear! SadhaSivam is afraid that his image will get spoiled…! So he yells at everyone! There are far more things than image! You be calm and do what you want! We should never receive other’s anger dear! Its dangerous! Let him have that with himself! You Be calm” – Grandma

Tulasi just followed her heart. She completed her masters and joined a start up company....

10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Oh so sad of Tulasi Iniyaa...let her recover soon....

IniyaaSri likes this.