1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have You Ever Seen Karma On Those That Have Treated You Badly When Married?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Patientone, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Me too:beer-toast1:

IL86, SinghManisha and Vaikuntha like this.
  2. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Best piece of advice !!

3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Not sure...during my newly married but days there were were so many who directly or indirectly troubled me and made my life miserable...as far as I know they are quite happy and healthy and prosperous....
    But I’ve seen karma happening in immediate and extended family circle..
    One of my close relation was on the verge of divorce after her SIL and MIL and FIL and cosister and BIL gave her severe metal torture and taunted and insulted her on regular basis...but they patched up and compromised for sake of kids and society and cancelled the separation on one condition that they live in nuclear family...
    .now that SIL who tried to create misunderstandings between husband and wife and severely ill treated bros wife and insulted without respect...she who tried her best to break up her brothers marriage started facing issues in her marriage many years later when she was married and started family....the same taunts and insults that she threw on her bro s wife came back to her when her H and in laws ill treated her...she too reached verge of considering divorce..She reached a situation where she had to be separated and be a single mother ...even now things aren’t perfectly ok with her husband and they are together for society sake only...is it bad karma , that came back to her, she broke someone’s s marriage and same thing happened with Hers?
    Few of the elders in my circle who were very kind to everyone, helped those in need, never wished ill of others, never spoke in raised voice to anyone, fulfilled family responsibilities as much a step as possible..they were rewarded later on in life when their own kids studied extremely well and went on to do very well in career and reached high ranking positions and got married into good families..and bought many properties ...is it good karma?
    Not sure..
    But yes I noticed that many times I would offer small helps to who ever who asked me...means small help not big favour etc..but many times when I had faced some problem and needed help, some way or the other the problem would get resolved or would unexpectedly get help from someone. Not sure if l it’s Karma or not.

Happygirl6 and Vaikuntha like this.
  4. WannabValerie

WannabValerie Silver IL'ite

I ain't waiting for it....I believe things happen to me when I ain't counting on them (at least to me!).

For example: I am eager to post my first thread now and it says 'not eligible'...sorry to hijack but can someone tell me when will I be eligible for this :confundio1:

Happygirl6 likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

I have yet to see karma biting the one who has given me maximum grief. I only ask myself whether I would really be happy seeing somebody suffer (to the same extent to which they have pained me). Also, would I be proud of myself if I celebrated somebody else's sufferings?

On a lighter note, yes, I have seen somebody who was unnecessarily nasty to me when I fell and hurt myself, saying something keeps happening to me, fall and hurt herself next day (nothing big of course)! I could not help but feel amused. Another time this same person said I keep complaining of something when I had a horrible migraine. I kept quiet. Next day she came complaining of severe neck pain and I ended up massaging it for her. She accused me of cursing her, to which I could only laugh and say she pushed me to! She did learn her lesson and said she would never say a word to me again! :-D But then on a serious note, I learned that I must watch my thoughts and tongue - who knows what harm one could do!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    sindmani, SGBV, SunPa and 1 other person like this.
  6. IL86

IL86 Silver IL'ite

In some cases you do get to see karma striking but in some cases I have never seen it work. May be because it might work in next birth you never know. One thing is for sure it's not played out infront of us like a movie climax scene, those who troubled us may be suffering but you may never know some may have hidden sufferings.
    But karma will strike eventually is one thing which gives me hope in life, otherwise at least I would be very frustrated that despite making me suffer people got nothing in return.

kalcandu and Vaikuntha like this.
  7. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

I forgot to write my own. When I was newly married, my husband used to go to work and in that time my mother in law used to bully me trying to break me and husband distant. He used to come home and say hi, shut the door and fall asleep with me. I used to stay quiet and when we would go outside she’d be sulking in bed or crying for attention because her plan didn’t work.

when I fell ill once she used to boast about her good health and flaunt it in my face and then by Gods grace she fell terribly ill the next day.

I realised that even one bit of my happiness was hell for her. The more I was patient the more God showed her. She used to call my dad fat and my mum old. As luck would have had it her husband is now fat and she’s lost her youth. She’s younger that my mum but can’t even lift a spoon up or even cook as well as my mum at her age.

She tried to tarnish my parents name and guess what? Now everyone’s spitting on her name by saying she couldn’t even keep her daughter in law and grand daughter happy she’s so evil.

My husband has had his fair share of karma too for treating me bad. Still justice needs to be done.

He used to question me as to why I wasn’t pregnant after 5 months of trying. I felt quite sad and we went to the doctors. Doctor said I was fine but husband had problems. His sperm count was low. He had to be checked twice which humiliated him. But still I was buy his side.

Needtobestrong likes this.
  8. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Stop wasting your time . Karma will take it course . Please don't waste time on all these things.Do something constructive for your future and focus on rebuilding your life.

sindmani, Sunshine04, SunPa and 2 others like this.
  9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

hahaha...
    Forgot to write down the details ? Never mind that.
    In Hindu mythology there is a special god for that. For keeping the deed-karma-payback accounts. He is called Chitragupta. This could be like the frequent-flyer, your miles never expire kind of scheme.

Picture from wikimedia (public domain)
    Chitragupta in Bangkok City Pillar ShrineThailand.
    [​IMG]
    (from wikipedia) Chitragupta (Sanskrit: चित्रगुप्त, 'rich in secrets' or 'hidden picture') is a Hindu god assigned with the task of keeping complete records of actions of human beings on the earth. He is god of justice. Upon their death, Chitragupta has the task of deciding heaven or the hell for the humans, depending on their actions on the earth. Chitragupta Maharaj (Chitragupta is the patron deity of Kayasthas, a Hindu caste of India and Nepal.

shravs3 likes this.
  10. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

I understand your fury...you had bad experiences with her. Its not easy

But the above was taking it bit too far?... All things happening to her doesn't seem so Godly...I think its her negative energy is coming back to her like its known to do; scientifically, nothing ruins us more than it does ( Karma's other name)

Don't invest so much of vengeance... don't follow her footsteps. You are already seeing what it does. Negativity is like mental cancer. Try not to entertain it.

SinghManisha likes this.