1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ways to Exercise: Gyms, treadmills, elipticals, yoga, cycling etc Discuss here

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by rumnair, Jul 12, 2007.

1. canreachus

canreachus Senior IL'ite

dear all,

i also wish to buy treadmill as i have tried to go to gym but could not continue due to bad weather, so thinking to do it at home only:)

my questions are:

1. if i use it daily for walk/run for maximum 1/2 hour what are the chances to loose weight in KG??
    2. Is it really effective to reduce the tummy??
    3. is there any disadvantage of using Trademill?

please guide me,
    regards

2. priyanka123456

priyanka123456 Senior IL'ite

hey any1 here can tell me some easy yoga poses for weight loss.......
    when i start doing this yoga...i donno y i get the constipation problem......can any1 plz tell how to perform kapaalbhaathi.........which time to do...........and how much time to perform.........is this useful for wightloss at tummy and butt.........plz give me any other easy yoga suggestion like kapaalbhathi.......
    iam also doing treadmill for 50 mins covering 5kms 5 days a week.............please reply me whether doing this will hepl me................

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Priyanka,
    Doing treadmill will help you, but you have to increase the intensity day by day. So slowly from walking to jogging to running. Increase your speed gradually. For yoga I suggest it is better if you can join any class for a few months. Once you are familiar with the asanas you can do them from home. I think someone had posted a pdf of different yoga asanas some where in this forum.Sorry that I forgot who and where.May be you can try searching for the same in the forum using search option.

4. buvanasundaresa

buvanasundaresa New IL'ite

Hi Aabhi,

I am a new indus member. My weight is O.K but I want to burn calories. I m going to buy an exercise eqpmnt. pls advice me what to buy. Just cycling or something more..

5. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

hi friend, buy a elleptical trainer, its having a cycling pedal with seat and for a cardio exercise movement also there, it will burn calories and good cardio exercise also. the cost will be around Rs.17000/-., only.