1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

Is he the guy who did the accident? He is definitely inebriated, but he was driving a mustang, red coloured one and at night. This looks morning.

Whomever needs to be punished but my concern is in India with money, power and corruption, everything will be rubbed off and only the poor victims will be suffering and left with lifelong consequences. That’s why all these issues make one disillusioned a lot.

The media will soon look for news elsewhere and what happened to this Bharat, the delivery boy, we wouldn’t even know. Sad.

Thyagarajan, Mehana, Ranchu and 3 others like this.
  2. Murano

Murano Guest

these actors are not so talented hence don't get a break in movies to act. so they use these opportunities to hone their acting skills. india gives ample opportunities for these senseless/heartless/useless characters to mess around with others lives.

Thyagarajan, Mehana, SpringB and 2 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Sir Salman was popular and still continues to be popular.

If the court had done justice in putting him behind the bars - small time actors would take that example and won't drink and drive.

We have set a very bad example by supporting him and watching his movies. BTW I boycott all Salman movies. Even when it comes in movies I don't watch it ,forget spending my hard earned money in a theatre for him.. Only reason being his bad deeds are supported by our judiciary.

The day he's punished for his black buck and accident Case - I can trust our judiciary system.

4. Murano

Murano Guest

i boycott anyone with no personal moral and ethics, not just actors, even in family and friends circle. i make it a point to convey the message where possible.

5. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

intha sanjay dutt ulla pidichi pottum periya dada vaa veliya politics la irukkane intha a porukingala including salman thooku la podanum atha vittu ippadi ... kalikalam . Naa avanuga pada patta kooda hum panna maaten

hmmm someone I know boycotts their own kith kin... now that makes me wonder

happen tohear a comment on the samme line of moral ethics from coworker regarding same gender couples animals maathiri namma with no moral ethics vaazhanuma athuku kadavul namala manushana padaikkala nnu that made me wonder how can we judge someones moral or ethical value with their gender identity crisis. Iknow this can be a topic of big discussion but prefer to stay buried in this thread.

Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  6. Murano

Murano Guest

i don't think animals go against natural orientation.

with respect to humans, we can't judge them, we need to respect their choices. but it doesn't mean we are supporting and entertaining growth of same gender relationships. that is our choice.

as a parent would we be happy if our children go that route? i will never. but if they happen to end up that way, have to respect that. a big never ending discussion as you said.

Anusha2917 and SpringB like this.
  7. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Exactly my thoughts. If a child goes that route any parent will be unhappy but if the parent won’t support who else in this world will? Can’t judge but need to be open minded to respect individuals choice.

Murano likes this.
  8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

So what are you all watching now for entertainment?
    Navrathri also finished.. And BB also. Though I have so much on my plate still for my entertainment I want to dedicate sometime daily watching some TV show.

I should go back to my Netflix and amazon prime days?

Suggestions kudunga pls what to watch?!?

9. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

this only. Have to find some good series. Heard that Jane the virgin series is good I am still skeptical to click watch

Anusha2917 likes this.
  10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

i am back to watching taarak mehta

Anusha2917 likes this.