1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

The season had many issues which I didn’t like and contestants who were showing attitudes beyond imagination. Even now inspite of BB polishing some of them and showcasing them; I wouldn’t fall for it.

The only thing that was good was Mugen who got the winner title. Tharshan having some future hopes. I heard that him being in Indian 2 movie is a hoax.

I enjoyed this thread; for posting as well blasting BB, it’s contestants behaviour and their unfair decisions; for reading others views and analysis.

KH needs to change; for our viewership sake atleast though I have less hopes he will change. He had left for this season and maybe will be there for next season.

7BEF90B1-8B31-4BAF-9B65-1580F131848C.jpeg

2. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Sneha pregnant (again) .. ???

3. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

I had guessed the above may happen. But it is great that amongst the 4 - Mugen was chosen as the winner. If Tharsh had been there in Final 4, then he would have given a real fight for it. Amongst the 4 , I think Sherin is #2 and Sandy #3 . I wont even bother to rank Lost-liya, she had deserved to be evicted much before the Finals.
    Good opportunity this was, for Mugen and Tharsh. Congrats.

Dhamini, sweetsmiley and Anusha2917 like this.
  4. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

Meanwhile @Dhamini can add this to the list-of-woes collection:
    Votes in Bigg Boss does NOT matter much, but voting these people to power - causes destruction.

FIR against Vaayu Bhagawaan

Tamil Nadu techie’s death: AIADMK leader says police should book the wind for collapse of banner

All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) leader C Ponnaiyan on Sunday held the wind responsible for the death of 23-year-old Subashree, who died after an illegal banner fell on her while she was riding her two-wheeler on September 12.

Without a speck of remorse, Ponnaiyan told a local media channel, "The man who had put up the banner didn't push it. It was only due to wind that it fell. If you want to register a case, you should register it against the wind."

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Dhamini likes this.
  5. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

I had the same reaction. Her baby shower pix keeps popping. Then realized it’s for her second one.

6. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

So true. Fast forward , fast forward and still the Grand finale episode was very long.

Ranchu, Dhamini, Anusha2917 and 4 others like this.
  7. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

This was so clear when they played the clips when they entered the BB house.

Los looked so good when she entered, n then later everything went wrong, generally people lose weight inside but she gained a lot n her skin got bad too, maybe due to too much frooti or something.

Even the guys n sherin all lost weight. Kavins’s weight loss was the worst. He was looking like a stick.

8. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Sandys nerves n disappointed was very clear. He kept acting n repeating ‘unga kooda vandhuduren sir’ ‘kootitu ponga’ , even to Shruti. He was scared of losing. Guess it’s a normal human nature. But his emotions n reactions were waaaaaaaay high.

9. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Am yet to watch maybe they should have some show highlights

Thyagarajan and Murano like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Wow! That is for the above nice vote of thanks.
    2. With your periodical in-nutshell comments, you made others too contribute for better appreciation and acquire newer critique assessment.
    Regards.

Dhamini and Anusha2917 like this.