1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No More Kids

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sangeeta85, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Yes time for thick skin and sharp as knife tongue .. forget about things to do about the moving only thing coming to my mind is how worst she is going to be n how will she ruin my peace..
    I know how much importance i m giving her but I really can’t help my self these days to stop thinking of them

2. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

May be some times relations will be strong when a new person enters into the house,may be new baby may clear all ur fights and gaps between both of u,at least give a try then if not worked leave it,for everyone there will be a prob with in-laws,some are silently accept it some Wil fight for both of them at the end nothing will come other than mental tension,so better be silent rather than spoiling ur relationship it will show effect on the growing kid als,bcoz he is all alone when u people are fighting it will distrubs him alot more than u,
    Try to avoid in-laws matter and argue with ur husband,u tried frm all these yrs but nothing u gained even u lost ur relationship with ur hubby,
    Atleast now try to rebond it and when there matters came u just goaway from there ,so that ur hubby will als start to ignore those matters and start to be Happy with u,when u provoking more issues are going to far ,
    It's just my opinion ,think twice before not to have a kid bcoz if u want another kid after 5yrs u may not...be quite for a while ...

Vaikuntha likes this.
  3. Ganeshram

Ganeshram New IL'ite

Hi..Just plan for next kid..all the problems will get resolved.

Regards
    Malathi Ganesh

4. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Hi, In my opinion its not late, if you think you can convince your husband then go for it. I have seen couple having kids with 16 year gap between first and second child. So, its not late yet, good luck.

Sangeeta85 likes this.
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I really apologize for writing this....but this is the worst advice given on ths forum.

Hi..Just plan for next kid.....this is a seperate issue.
    .all the problems will get resolved......this is a seperate issue.

The op already has one child, that hasn't solved her issues.

6. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Platinum IL'ite

I understand your pain and dilemma. But, calm down and do not blame yourself. Sometimes life sucks. No point beating up yourself looking back and sulking on how it could have been better if conducted in such and such a way ..

Its good that you didn't bring another kid into picture during your troubled times. It is wise not to bring it now either.
    I am not suggesting this because of your age or the age gap between the kids. As someone suggested above, it is not too late to have another kid, provided you are ready to give him a health family. But the issue here is moving to India, non-supportive husband, your in-laws and importantly, your take on all these issues appears not very healthy for a new child to come in.

It's our responsibility to see that kids arrive into a healthy environment. It is harsh to expect the kid to miraculously solve our relationship problems in the family upon its arrival.

Learn to cherish what you have in life. Let go of the past and focus on how you can make your life beautiful with your son and in your marriage overall. There are many families with single child and are happy. Remember, grass is greener on the other side!

7. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

I know but it’s hard to forget about inlaws ill behave..