1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Of course. Just because she romanced BB’s favorite guy she reached to this point. And in Saturday episode they portrayed as though she has to win for Kavin , the girl suddenly decides to not cry again and play for the sake of her love life. Worst examples to society.

mayaangel, Mehana, rmpriya and 5 others like this.
  2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Los consoling Sherin that she can meet him in 7 days ! Can’t she understand that Sherin is upset not because she s missing Tarsh ; its because she knows he is the most deserving one to be the finalist. L is still in her own romantic world and unable to see things beyond that.
    Sandy seemed soo artificial today , faking tears and a sad face. On the day when they made his mother in law shower praises about him I doubted on BB’s partiality. All those scenes were quite unnecessary.

mayaangel, Ranchu, Mehana and 5 others like this.
  3. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I watched the episode for Tharshan sake. Liked his strong emotional control which he displayed when he was evicted.

I watched just for this sake as it had been the talk of media. I wish him all luck for his future career prospects.

But I was so angry with this KH for trying to put the blame on the public. It’s all the VTV faults and their biased voting and selection process. If KH is supporting these kind of decisions; he will eventually face similar situations or worse off in our political voting system.

I don’t have much hopes for L even if she wins the title. She has such pathetic acting ability and given her attitude even if she stars in any VTV role is not going to shine; that’s my view.

Mugen already has a huge fan base in Malaysia and will get more chances in that field.

Then the past contestants bombarding the season to advice about the fantastic opportunities are quite overboard as most movies nowadays just don’t give any profits; and are actually flops with losses. At the rate of 300 movies a year one can only expect few movies to be successful.

4. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

There are research projects to study monkey troupes and how they socialize. Some of these projects have monkeys in captivity. Like the BB house.

Imagine a scenario when the monkeys are told to compete for superiority, but do it without explicitly and demonstrably (on TV !!) having to force other monkeys to exhibit subservient behaviors. When all the captive monkeys said that they choose Tharshan as the lead monkey in the group after just 3 or 4 weeks, the voice from the heaven took notice and slowly weaned all the other monkeys out of that thought/behavior.

Monkeys in captivity, with nothing much to occupy their imagination, could do a lot worse than the inmates of the BB house had exhibited.

Anusha2917 and mayaangel like this.
  6. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Just came across this on YouTube..

Tharshan celebration after Bigg boss eviction

His life, home n himself look very simple.

Last seasons winner Rithvika has bought her house ( ) I guess it’s after the big boss win.

Would have been nice to see him in his house like that too.

sweetsmiley, Mehana, rmpriya and 3 others like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

They wanted mugen coz he is from Malaysia

Sherin coz one needs to be a North Indian coz every season there were always fights about groupsim

Sandy for one Tamil

When they had to choose between tharsh and losliya,they had to pacify that loosu gumbal who are fans of kavin losliya love(?)..hence tharsh is the scapegoat..

Vayatherichala erukku..tharsh deserves to be in a house like that..

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

like in movies..the audience should have screamed to KH..

“Naatamai! Theerpa maathi sollu”

Or

Screamed “Tharshan!tharshan!”

Andha kakoos kavin killadi! He knows for himself he won’t get 50 lakhs..so he took that 5 lakhs..cha!

Indeevara, Murano and SpringB like this.
  9. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

It was emotional to watch. first time had tears for a show like this.

now that someone mentioned Yash eviction yes there’s a pattern in VTV elimination. Pick the best bring them until finals and finally kick them out before they could win.

hope he makes it big in real life

10. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Ennakkum romba naala athey doubt u thaan ...