Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sukanyam

Sukanyam New IL'ite

Thank you sir for the reply. Could you please tell me about when we will get chance to build our own house

2. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Thank you Ji.

3. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My life has been on roller coaster for the past 3 years and It has left deep impact on me and the kids. I have consulted you previously on the same issue. may i ask if I will see some relieve from the pain...

Will I face any financial issues in future as my husband is trying his level best to divorce me. How is my career progression? is there a chance for me to face financial losses?
    My daughter has been very stressed with all the happening and upset with the father. She has been continuously unwell especially since beginning this year. She had 2 falls which effected her back bone, had severe stomach issues and the Dr. yet to find the reasons. It is really tough seeing her suffering.

Please do let me know if I can do any remedies to release her from the stress she is facing. Really needs some advise as not sure how to handle current situation.
    Thank you.

Daughter
    DOB : 26/3/2003
    Time : 1.50pm
    Place: Perak, Malaysia

Mine
    DOB: 1/9/1976
    Time: 11.15am
    Place: Perak, malaysia.

4. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

As you predicted earlier, we finalized our new house .Thanks for that.

Now, I'm looking for change of job deliberately. However, I couldn't succeed yet.
    As we are struck with lot of loans , we need some other job which gives additional income.
    Can you please check if change of job favorable for myself / or my husband.
    Also, kindly check when we will somewhat free from our financial issues . Thanks.

My Chart:
    Name: K.Madhumidha
    DOB: 02-04-1985
    Time: 7:10 AM
    Place of Birth: Tuticorin ( Thoothukudi), Tamilnadu

My Husband Chart:

Name: N.Harishkar Ganesh
    DOB: 25-04-1978
    Time: 2:15 PM
    Place of Birth: Madurai, Tamilnadu

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Madhumidha

5. thirumala

thirumala Junior IL'ite

Hi sir
    My son's
    1) Date of Birth : 12-03-2002
    2) Time of Birth :3.30PM
    3) Place of Birth:Madanapalli ( 120 km from Thirupathi)
    Want to know his education part and career part
    thanks in advance
    Thirumala

6. Mansu123

Mansu123 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir, I will follow the remedies you have suggested

7. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Respected sir
    Pranam
    My brother is facing problems in his business. His deals are not completed and work gets stuck in middle. This is also leading to difficult financial situations.please suggestions something
    Thanks a lot

20-08-1978
    7:45 pm rajpura Punjab
    Thanku

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

At present, your brother is running the major dasa period of ketu and the minor dasa period of Saturn, which will be operative until 12.08.2020, followed by ketu / Mercury period; both the major dasa lord and the minor dasa lord are 6/8 from each other, which is not good.

In addition, the ketu is placed in the 2nd house in his chart. The 2nd house among other things relate to self earnings. ketu is the planet of causing obstructions. Hence, the dasa of Ketu gets completed, ie, 09.08.2021, much progress cannot be expected and things will get improved once the Venus dasa gets operated, ie, from 09.08.2021.

Please advise him to feed the temple elephants Jaggery, and also offer the roti to the stray dogs, which will improve the situation.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

your son will have good education, sine the 4th lord VEnus is exalted an the 4th house is aspected by Jupiter and also the Jupiter is aspecting Mercury, which confirms that he will have good education.

As regards the profession, the service in Police, Military or fire service will be much beneficial to him. As per his chart, he may be working in a big organization with name and fame with due recognition for the work done by him.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Out of the two charts, the chart of your husband is highly supportive for the change of his profession or even promotion. If he opts for change of profession, it will be highly beneficial to him, with good posting and status, expected salary and other perks, leading to change of life style and any sincere attempts prior to this period will give 100% success in change of his profession.

Regards