1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

From Google

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by iyerviji, Aug 26, 2019.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I got this from Google

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
    Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded, but because they value friendship above money.

Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.

Those who apologize first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.

Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.

Those who often text you, do so not because they have nothing better to do but because you are in their heart.
    One day, all of us will get separated from each other; we will miss our conversations of everything & nothing; the dreams that we had. Days will pass by, months, years, until this contact becomes rare… One day our children will see our pictures and ask “Who are these people? “And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: “IT WAS THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH”

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:nono:Unanswered thread of our senior member- I selected for my maiden read and reply today. Here it goes ad seriatim.
    Please note @iyerviji sayings remain in straight font and my answers in italics.

I got this from Google

That is fine. Interesting to note at your age, you dedicate an hour or two in one go or cumulatively to search and research before texting your analysis. It is fun and educative and also illuminating at times.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.

This to be treated as a testament and followed in its entirety. Many embarrassing andregretful moments can be avoided. That is why in court case after proceedings or the hearings completed, the judge takes time to cool off and announce a date for delivering judgement or order.

Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

Anything requires solution or resolution to be first studied in its entirety to ensure tight grip over the matter.

Those who like to pay the bill do so, not because they are loaded, but because they value friendship above money.

Quite valid. But at the same time pretension for readiness to pay is required to command a sort of respect & dignity.

Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.

True verbatim. Such employees exude confidence and optimism and may motivate others too.

Those who apologize first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.

Might be true most of the time. But such apologies post- fight should be viewed with slight suspicion.

Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.

But in modern day metros one should be guarded before availing unsolicited help from strangers

Those who often text you, do so not because they have nothing better to do but because you are in their heart.

Might be true for half of the time. Rest of family members finding a SIL or sibling texting all the time may not endure such texting without her or him helping or sharing domestic chores.

One day, all of us will get separated from each other; we will miss our conversations of everything &nothing; the dreams that we had. Days will pass by, months, years, until this contact becomes rare… One day our children will see our pictures and ask “Who are these people? “And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: “IT WAS THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH”

A nice bold statement at the end of post has the potential to well up the reader’s eyes.

Regards.

God the universe is full of testaments nice to glance but difficult to follow.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for the first and only feedback. Glad to read your views

4. Thyagarajan

:hello:welcome.

5. Thyagarajan

@iyerviji
    Today I have received video version of your post in WhatsApp. Professionally made watching this makes one receptive to those ideas.
    Thanks and Regards.