Is It Possible To Manage Entire Household Works Without Maid?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by dhivyacc, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Sweety2019

Sweety2019 Silver IL'ite

Well treat him as your 3rd son!! And put him in the reward system that was suggested..
    If anyone of them doesn't do their chore then none of the 3 get the treat..points go away from everyone..
    Just like Harry Potter movies..the team loses points not one person..then they get cranky at each other and not at you..be proff. McGonagall..

dhivyacc likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: This could misfire.
    2. Somewhat grown ups with cash or debit card in hand would reach the nearest shopping mall and buy new underclothing because despite repeated reminders via his mobile orally and SMS & e mail to upstairs, he failed to take out the washed clothes from machine to put on dry lines.
    3. Some kids grown up are far more lazier than you can imagine. He called the maid and enquired whethere she had wiped and cleaned dust off his table.
    She happily smilingly responded “Hahn! Beta”
    In response, He shouted at her, “don’t do that ever. I wrote in dust a phone number”.

4. In hindu pantheon, I do not know whether we have a separate God to bestow us with sincere dedicated domestic help at reasonable remuneration!we should ask brahaspathi.
    5. I happen to help my spouse stacking cleaned vessels on shelf at designated place. I inspected and found all vessels outside sparkling clean. But inside......
    I told the servant maid “ look; you have the knack of doing work nicely. Vessels and floor sparkling. But See these three vessels inside. Run over your palm and fingers over inner walls and judge..
    Thanks and Regards.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Sweety2019 likes this.
  3. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

ha ha!!
    That sounds very true!
    I remember i used to get upset when anyone would move my papers from the table or shelves , as , i was the only person qualified to sort through my organised chaos!!

but now i expect my child to be absolutely prim, dusted and sorted all the time ;)!!!
    Fireworks for sure

Sweety2019 and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Quite true. By the the time a son realises his dad and mom were right, there his kids refuses to listen!
    Thanks and Regards.

yellowmango and Sweety2019 like this.
  5. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

No, Please keep the maid. Remember, even with the main in, a major chunk of the work falls on us, guys do not involve much. So, it will still be stressful to manage. Instead, why don't you spend time for yourself such as going for a walk , Zumba , Yoga etc, so that the workload is collectively handled by maid and family as well !!

dhivyacc likes this.
  6. dhivyacc

dhivyacc Silver IL'ite

Thank you all for the valuable feedbacks.

So to keep the maid is always safe. our hands will be free to some extend.
    Its 6th day of her leave but i just manage because she is down with fever and dint call her too.

Let me see when she is turning.
    I got good new points as well
    Thank you friends

7. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

searched this whole thread, 'dishwasher' appears only once.

yellowmango likes this.
  8. dhivyacc

dhivyacc Silver IL'ite

:grinning: How much will it worth keeping a dishwasher in India ... I used in US while i went on a trip, but here i dont find the platform is that much supportive and the vessels too..

9. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Roughly 2 years maid salary combined with the festival bonus and other perks provided- for owning and operation.

10. dhivyacc

dhivyacc Silver IL'ite

Hmm Great