Indians in Coimbatore - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by Induslady, Mar 20, 2007.

1. NewMigrant

NewMigrant New IL'ite

Dear Coimbatorians,

Nice to see you all in this forum. We are from tamilnadu only and would like to settle down in coimbatore. First we will rent a house and later we will buy once we used with the area.
    Would like to know which is the best area in CBE to retire / settle down ? some of the areas i found are Kovaipdur, Thadagam Please give me your views about these areas and please suggest any other areas as well calm and greenery area to retire? Thanks.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I'm not from Coimbatore. My aunt used to live in Coimbatore, and i used to visit Coimbatore during most of my years of my school and college vacation. Nice to see IL has a section for coimbatore.

Rekha.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Blog : www.quora.com/profile/Rekha-K-75

3. ChrisRaj

ChrisRaj New IL'ite

Happy to be part of IndusLadies...I have been enjoying several interesting helpful benefits(interesting articles to read and enjoy;cooking and medicinal recipes;pregnancy;parenting and much more) from this forum quite a while... before long time....
    In times haste dragging effort missed IndusLadies ....I am facing few neighbourhood issues in the place where I have shifted 3 years back....I recently found that I have been living completely unaware of these dormant problems caused by the typical neighbours.
    Just now it flashed in my mind that I am not alone and sought your most precious suggestions to help me out.
    I am truly hopeful of getting best help from our community.

Thank you...:)
    ChrisRaj

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  4. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

May be people can help , if you can explain the problem you are facing. Some of the problems i faced is they keeping their place dirty in front of the floor, dumping garbage in parking, issues in parking space, gossiping, mixing with people only from their background etc etc.

5. ChrisRaj

ChrisRaj New IL'ite

Thank you so much
    ... You are right...however I experience a bitter version of it...A guy of about 20 to 25 yrs old is the cause of all issues...he jumps from his house to our terrace and causes all nuisance at midnight....broke the pipe(provided for air lock) so that all water gets wasted when motor is switched ON and tank doesn't fill...killed lizards and filled the air pipes (unable to use the water from all pipes for more than 10 to 12 months).....torn nearly 6 nighties and 3 bed spreads left for drying....cut the rope soon after the wet clothes were left for drying...and few more nonsense stuff of this sought...

6. ChrisRaj

ChrisRaj New IL'ite

This has been happening for 2+ years without our knowledge. I never ever dreamt of a person doing all this. In fact, I have been sharing all the snacks recipes I had tried with these creatures who had been troublesome. The most recent being a bundle of dog's waste collected in a cloth thrown in our terrace(must have been collected for 2+ days ...irritating smell with insects)...

7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:

If you mean senior home Brindavan Is the best.

2. My fifty year friend with his spouse resides their for last fifteen years. Excellent in respect of many facilities that one would need at their fifty + or 60 +. My friend after joining their underwent cataract and knee operations . There is no unwanted Features like swimming pool a huge gymnasium etc. old age is old age they meet their needs.

All the best.
    Regards.
    God Rhymes Well With Old!