1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

idhu creativity illa kolaveri :)

2. Murano

Murano Guest

jeyilil adaiththaarae oruththar
    avar naana silmisham seythuvidal

3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Good saturday and sunday episodes.

One thing was evident to me. Sandy and Kavin have been playing the game impeccably from the start and they both give the same folks for nomination every week. However there is not much footage of them ever discussing this, but for first week when Sandy was confirming with Saravanan and Kavin, - cycle dhane and they hung Cheran for nomination.

Tying this up to how Kavin spontaneously removed the batteries from his mic and Losliya's when they were talking. Kavin and Sandy have the advantage of sleeping next to each other and under the blanket, removing the battery and discussing is something I feel they have done from week 1. They know each other from outside per their own statement and I wonder if they discussed this even before they got in.

Another instance is when food was brought into the house and Kavin and Sandy sneaked some, put the blanket over them when they ate it.

This gives them an unfair advantage and breaks a big rule of the show which is unfair to the audience. When Kamal asked who did the shutting of mic, Sandy and Kavin's were the first one to go up although Kamal didn't probe Sandy.

4. balakrish

Losliya sema fraud. After Kasthuri's elimination, she is going and hugging Cheran. Why? Even KS Ravikumar has endorsed her as Cheran's daughter and the future opportunities for her in the movie industry. She is so eager to display her ( fake ) affection for Cheran.

5. balakrish

Kathuri's assessment on each contestant was impeccable. Unfortunate that she didn't fit in, with this group, but no harm done for her. She is good overall.

6. balakrish

Doesn't look like there are any more wildcards coming in. That might be why there is a week with no voting?

rmpriya, Radpriya, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  7. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

If payment rumours are believed : Los n tharsh paid 5L for full show irrespective of their stint in the show.
    Kasturi made 5 times more than what Tharsh n Los are making in just 17 days.

Vandha panam podhum da apdi nu she would have gone.

Yes as you said she didn't fit in this crowd. But she could have tried more is my opinion. Game show needs good fighters. She didn't have that fighting spirit.
    That's why I tried my best to vote and save her so that she could stay longer and "play the game ". Looks like she herself not in a game mode.

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Good analysis. And these guys before entering the show have created one army and come. So that they get votes and get saved.

Purely they want to stay as long as they can, make as much money as they can. Title kku layak illa.

9. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Actually it was seruppadi to Dharshan too...
    he pointed out this caller question to madhu and said in one fight... Adhaan caller sonnangalla neenga act panreenga appadinnu nu oru fight la indha boys gang oda sernthu arrogant ah keppan...
    Now its his turn to listen the music.. i was so happy to listen that question and see those faces..
    karma is a b**ch

10. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Indha losliya vai thitti thitti enakku mudila...
    idhukku mela ivalai enna thittradhu..
    Ippa udanae cheran ku jingjok poda kilambitta///

Indha vaaram laam cherappa nu ore urugal ah irukka poguthu