1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Best Gift you received from Husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by akshaya452, Nov 2, 2012.

1. agdimple333

agdimple333 Junior IL'ite

my daughter after 7 yrs of marriage
    But o well he took 180 deg turn in -ve direction after that.

2. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

The only and best gift are my kids :)

3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

He don't give gifts usually.. but last month we got a small issue, and I was upset(alaka) over it.. He took a picture of mine at that time, later made a album cover page through a professional and gifted to me :(

Though it's cute idea, I didn't like my face, maybe his intention also to show that :rolleyes:

shravs3 and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@akshaya452
    :hello: Nov2, 2012 date of birth of this thread and going from strength to strength. Kudos to you.
    2. A novel method is presented to gather various types of birth or wedding anniversary gifts that one can think of.
    3. Though it is essentially seeking the ladies of Indus to answer, yet sneaked a peek here since madam sister @iyerviji had nominated this thread today for consideration for best post for current month August 2019 and she herself participated in this thread with a delightful response totally different from all other respondents.
    4. An omnibus booklet can be made with gift ideas fed in this thread for future use thanks to OP.
    5. I am holding back stating now, as to how I surprised my better half with gifts for wedding anniversaries in the past and how I would do in future.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God bless womenfolk all over eligible for wedlock anniversary surprize gifts.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    akshaya452 and iyerviji like this.
  5. blissfull

blissfull Silver IL'ite

Its my life, yes my husband gave my life gift to me. Until i met him i don't know the meaning of life.I came from a family background where education and ranks are the status symbols. Almost entire my life i spent in hostels without love and affection from family with a lonely life. May be god thought for a while that he hasn't gave anything to me from childhood so he sent this guy for me, who fulfilled all the roles and took away emptiness in my life. He is the only person on the entire earth where i can express any feelings of mine, such a freedom he gave to me. He will take care me like a child even my mom never did that to me. He showed me the path how to lead a joyful life. He supported me physically and mentally,and felt happy when i am growing successfully in my career.
    Thanks to my husband.

6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I would suggest you should make a bold print of this response and get it fixed in gilt edged silver frame hand it at a place in your home at a striking place. It could be near the dressing mirror above the washbasin in the hall.
    This display would enhance the bond and relationship to a newer higher level.
    God bless your hubby and you.
    Regards.

blissfull likes this.
  7. blissfull

blissfull Silver IL'ite

@Thyagarajan , Thank you sir

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. akshaya452

akshaya452 Silver IL'ite

Lifting the thread up

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. deeparull

deeparull Silver IL'ite

In my young age i have not cut cakes and no one had wished me at 12 at mid night on my b’days.
    The year we got married my hubby woke me up at 12 midnight.. closed my eyes and led me to cut a cake. And once i cut the cake he put a heart shaped ring on my finger.. its been 22 years and i still wear that ring. The way he did all this was so memorable and still stays fresh in my memories..
    And to add to this.. a gift of lovely life.. the freedom to do what i want.. a huge support whenever i need him; a motivator and a good friend.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    sweetsmiley, SunPa, Mistt and 4 others like this.
  10. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

The best gift a husband can give his wife is keep his mouth shut.

-"Never argue with your wife".

Unfortunately my husband didn't give this gift yet. Still waiting for that day.

shravs3 and Sunshine04 like this.