Paradise Divided

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Balajee, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

How much money spending for one state matters. they are spending 10% of total india tax money in one kashmir state. how are you considering that fair? And no income from that state.. Please check that details and its already available in internet

List of states and union territories of India by tax revenues - Wikipedia

Tamilnadu, people are asking not to force Hindi is political drama only.. Many school students studying in CBSE learning Hindi..

kasmir is definitely unique... Why because

No special status, no separate Constitution: J&K, before and after Article 370

Please see the table here..

1. No other states are asking Dual citizenship like kashmir. Why kashmiris need Dual citizenship?
    2. Why separate flag for kashmir? they are in india and enjoying India's tax money right?
    3. Only residents of J&K could buy and sell properties in the state. so even some poor people want to sell the land only land mafia's can buy the land
    4. if kashmiri ladies marry any other state indian's they will lose the kashmiri status and property rights in kashmir. But if they marry any pakistani's, pakistani people will get kashmir citizenship? Dont you think this is High security issue?Thats the reason so many pakistani's entered kashmir and they are asking that as separate country.

5. And what about the ladies's property Rights? Isn't that unfair? Are we still in 1950's?

Bihar / AP / Nagaland not asking separate flag, land rights and giving citizenship to our enemy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

SinghManisha we are not living in a democracy but in the dictatorship of a brute majority, BRUTE MAJORITY LOYAL TO ONE MAN .THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THOMAS JEFFERSON CALLED "TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY."

SinghManisha likes this.
  3. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

At this point, where greed persists in every spheres of life, I would doubt giving the press a 'innocent till proven guilty'. I personally have witnessed how firstpost used to be a neutral or critical stance now take a systemic anti-Modi stance.

Same goes for @Balajee threads as well: anything against Modi, he goes all guns blaring (someone remind him to turn off the caps lock!).

It is this inherent bias which makes one lose all credibility; same with CNN's run on Trump. And then those who don't go into the details parrot these rhetoric, creating a sharp divide/polarization. Like, 'if you don't support my anti-Modi rhetoric, you are a bhakth'. Rather be a bhakth than take the irrational 'omg modi did this, nation is finished', because if even a nation's armed forces are to be doubted, then there's no point trusting the currency note as well as living in this country as well, right?

So is your stance against Amit Shah doing his role. When did ministers know it all? it's the bureaucrats aka the erudites who know the nation well, and it's the go ahead to a decision in nation's interest or the pocket's interest that the ministers have a say.

Yet you went ahead and dismissed whatever they are upto without due criticism. There's ample forums, mainly economic, that scrutinizes each and every step of the current government that is actually helpful to discern what is beneficial and not.

My point is about taking criticism. 200 years back, us hindus threw the wife of a man into his funeral pyre. Now men who cross 30 have no issues marrying a divorcee or a widow. Only if you accept that something is wrong, you will make an attempt to improve. Belief that jehadi terror got nothing to do with muslims is like living in denial while the cancer is slowly metastasizing slowly.

And citing minority persecution as the reason for rise : what explains the Kerala youth who are killed in ISIS wars outside the country? In fact the same hindus are a minority in KL and muslims are relatively well off in that state.

Anyway, with fertility rate going down in the west as well as the progressive sections of the Indian society (including educated muslims; lol, i can't forget the day when my muslim room-mate ran to hide in the bathroom when members from the dhargha came to meet him) while the rest of them breeding like rabbits, in 50-150 years, this world is gonna get filled with muslims while the others are gonna be a minority, the jehadi's dream of a islamic caliphate is very much coming true without needing to explode bombs.

Patience, folks, patience.

Attached Files:

shravs3 and sweetsmiley like this.
  4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Friends
    I concede that vox populi always tends to be extremely passionate on an occasion like this. But let us not forget that we are a beautiful community bonded by bonhomie and mutual regard. Let us not forget it
    Sri

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

But Amit Shah has a final say on the matter and he is accountable for whatever mess happened when he was the Finance Minister. I concede that mainly bureaucrats recommend decisions but again the policies are driven by the manifesto of BJP.

Really? Don't you see Muslims in daily life leading corporations, running a shop, joining military, teach as professors in the Universities, handle cases as lawyers in the high court and attend to patients as doctors in the communities? Are they all terrorist or assisting terrorists? There is a point beyond which I won't argue. I rest my argument at this point.

Incredible another argument of fundamentalism! It is like kettle calling the coffee black! Didn't Hindu majority India explode into more than 1 Billion people? By your theory, the minority should have been majority by now. Even in western countries, Caucasians have 5-6 children in their families? It is only in countries like India, China and Germany, people either have small families either due to small family promoted by the propaganda of the government or due to their preference to raise animals instead of children.

SinghManisha, armummy and Agathinai like this.
  6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Weii. I seem to have no alternative but to close the post. Let's move on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.