Hcg Increased But Didn’t Double

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by eswarisuresh, Jul 24, 2019.

1. eswarisuresh

eswarisuresh Silver IL'ite

I have been praying to Gharbarakshambigai feverishly throughout this cycle. I will say this stotra too. Thank you!

2. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Then that's grt.. everything will be fine..

3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

K cool,then y ur worrying this much u have all positive signs of healthy pregnancy only,gas and bloating is the main and early strong symptom for pregnancy,ur baby already started to grow,y ur worrying this much, enjoy ur motherhood, ofcource bloating and gas will be there still 12 weeks at least up to 3rd month end, nothing to do with it, rather than taking gas tablets,
    And ha s now the bld flow will be high to embryo so u feel more heat all the day,I too suffered with that alot, drinking coconut water or butter milk never helped me keep away from heat,when I ask the doc he said he can't do anything rather than taking more liquids,
    Now the climate is changed so u may not feel that much heat in the body,even in the night when ever u wake up to rest room drink a glass of water so it will help u to cool down ur body,and frequent urination may not be there for every one,am 23rd week still now I never felt frequent urination rather than once the feel of urination came have to go immediately otherwise abdomen pain will come still I empty the bladder,,
    Oho ur concentrating more on ur body,don't think much,even how can u remember the days yaar in which day how u felt,it's too much observation... enjoy the days...be cool...take care..
    Ofcource we are here to support each othermY not personally but mental support we can give to come out of ur stress..
    Take care..byee..

eswarisuresh likes this.
  4. eswarisuresh

I am at week 6 and 3 days as of today.

Last evening I noticed I bled after urinating. It was diluted but I could see it was red.

The doc gave me tablets and an injection to prevent more bleeding.

I had a little brown spotting on the pad I used overnight.

I woke today morning and first urine was a little colored. Subsequent trips to the toilet was thankfully normal.

I am sacred, nervous and extremely worried that there is something seriously wrong. Doc said they will not scan immediately as it might cause more bleeding. Yet to have any scan.

The lower abdomen cramps and lower back pain (the kind we get during mensuration) is driving me up the wall.

One of the nurse told me she has seen a few cases who went on to deliver healthy babies. The doctor thinks it could be implantation bleeding.

I understand all of this but still can’t help being worried. I cried couple of times and calmed myself. I am consciously trying not to be affected or stressed.

I also know I have no control over this but I want to know What should I ask the doctors? Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?

5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@eswarisuresh spotting is quite common during early pregnancy,when the embryo is going to attach to the uterus wall at that time it will rupture the place so u find a light brown spotting,
    Anyway doc gave u medicine right,it will stop don't worry about it,
    And place a pillows under ur legs to elivate ur hip,take more rest and drink lot of liquids, keep on drinking if u not thirsty als,so mostly u won't found any thing in ur urine,
    Even I too have twice,once in 8tg week just a drop in the urine and later 12th week I think,at that time it's Brown color and when ever I peed I found some drops,nxt day I went to hospital,they did the scan and said andbaby is fine, doc gave some injections and stopped some medicine which am using at that time,and prescribed sustain injections for 2weeks ,doc said no need of the injections Al's,but myself asked the doc and continued till NT scan,
    Ofcource stress will be there,ha s u have to wait atleast 4more days for scan,once u entered into 7th week go for scan,
    Don't cry,trust on God,think everything will be ok soon...we can just say words but pain is urs, even though be strong,think everything happens for a reason,
    Think that ur baby is more strong so while attaching to uterus it causing u pain,
    At early pregnancy backpain will be there,up to 3montgs,
    Don't afraid,try to sleep for long hrs,so that ur mind will be free from tensions, don't concentrate much on body changes,
    It may be due to heat in the body Al's,may be u had something which produces more heat, even at the first time for me it's happened bcoz I had some leafy vegetables which produce more heat, after that I stopped it and took lot of liquids,
    Try to have just curd rice for 2dats and coconut water more, butter milk instead of water..
    Even too much of watermelon also not good...
    Take care dear, don't worry,bestrong,
    All the best..

eswarisuresh and lazy like this.
  6. eswarisuresh

How scary it must have been for you when you spotted! I can imagine! Did you also have cramps and back pain?

Cramps and back pain has increased but no bleeding today. Informed doctors and after the discussion with chief doctor they have asked me to go for a scan today.

Waiting for the nurses to call me.

7. eswarisuresh

An update on this. Everything turned out fine. Scan didn’t show anything specific. After the spotting, in week 12 I had sudden heavy bleeding without pain. The bleeding and spotting was because of Subchorionic hematoma. Thankfully it went away on its own by week 15.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

After embryo transfer after day 3 onwards is it really necessary to feel cramping and tightness around our lower abdomen? If you feel cramps, then implantation have occurred or else not? That means you are pregnant or else not pregnant? The body temperature also rise elevated after embryo transfer. Is it true? How to take bath after embryo transfer? Can we lift water in mug and put on body? How to avoid severe constipation after embryo transfer? Can anyone please help me..

9. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Don’t read too much into or obsess over symptoms. You can take a shower as you normally do. Just don’t soak in hot baths. If you have severe constipation ask your nurse about what you can take. Your clinic would have given you instructions, didn’t they?

10. eswarisuresh

——reply above——