1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I got the same thoughts. Why should they both not talk if she has to come out. Why should shakshi say to them, I have no issues if you two talk. Kavin said let's discuss emotions outside BB. She can understand. I somehow don't think her feelings for him are so deep as much as she portrays.
    She was happy with the attention he was giving her, so when he didn't go behind her and talked to Los, it is difficult to take and hence making kavin alone as the villain. Am not supporting him but these are my thoughts. Had been witness to a similar scenario in my life. Everyone including me blamed that guy involved for everything and his life was spoilt but later got to know he was not the bad person. So giving him benefit of doubt as we don't know what really happens between these which are not shown in camera.

He too has his mistakes, when he said let's discuss out of house he should not have again become close to her even as friends. Los liked his flirting and she too went along as any girl will do. When Sakshi said that she has no issues in being them friends she got encouraged. Instead of showing attitude los should have explained.

Being inside with nothing to do brings such emotional stress on everybody and they all go to their extremes for even the simplest of things.

2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Its interesting to watch how the rest of the folks react to the happenings in the house:

Saravanan has isolated himself from Kavin and even might have scored points on his statement.
    Cheran has declared himself to be Appa and has to not let Los on her own. He too did his part by being a dad.
    Sandy used the opportunity to declare that he is the same in his house and whatever commotion, he will mind his own business. Also said: Los is showing too much attitude and Kavin should stay away from her.
    Sherin proved again that she is genuine by calling out the situation correctly and giving Sakshi the shouler to cry.
    Reshma put it in a nut shell that the girl doesn't know how to handle when the boy who used to be around her now is holding hands with another girl and talking until midnight with her. ( This after, in Kavin's words was not a break up with Sakshi, he told her, we will handle it outside )
    Tarshan challenged Kavin on if it is just friendship with Los, why are you chatting until 2 & 3 AM.

Abi is supporting Los for whatever reason and Mugen has to support Abi.

Madhu has obsorbed everything and will use it at an appropriate time in the future.

This is the jist of today's show. Waiting for Saturday now, where the same thing will be spoke in front of Kamal.

Now is the time to bring in two new contestants I think. BB don't wait.

Radpriya, Dhamini, rhithi and 3 others like this.
  3. balakrish

What Los and Cheran or Los and Tarshan do is talk. I am sure most will agree that what Kavin and Los are doing is not just talking.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

someone asked why they didnt show Sakshi , shirin , resh dancing. Oruvelai song podalaya ? or may be they danced inappropriately that BB decided to cut it out ?

Radpriya, Dhamini, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  5. abcd5

abcd5 Silver IL'ite

6. balakrish

Found Sherin's dance for you ( others might be there as well, haven't seen it. Look at 11:30 )

Bigg Boss Unseen Episode 39 Day 38 Vijay Tv Show • TamilDhool

Dhamini, Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  7. balakrish

The above link has everyone's dances including the group dance ( BB probably didn't want to penalize Abi as her costume was complicated? )

Dhamini, Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

rmpriya, balakrish, periamma and 4 others like this.
  9. Murano

Murano Guest

neenga local champion nnaa
    avaru thara local champion aakkum :grinning:

10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame