100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 72: Had great time with my DH’s colleague. She is very sweet old person who was providing lunch to my DH when I was working in other city.

Day 73: DH surprised me with Lion king tickets. He lied to me telling tat we are going to meet his friend in a mall. I felt something fishy ;)
    I even asked him if he is lying and booked lion king tickets. He denied :smilingimp:
    And when I was waiting in the food court he said tat he actually booked movie tickets. And I was laughing :roflmao:

Day 74: Silently DH went to kitchen and started cleaning the dishes without even me asking for it. I’m like :cheer:

Day 75: On our way back to home from temple noticed beautiful sunset. Clouds were turned to mango yellow I had never seen such awesome colourful sunset. It was so beautiful. Simple things like these make my day more beautiful!

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Football camp and work started with a good note. Boys were happy that they had friends in the camp. I am getting back to my work. Felt thankful as it went as planned.

Paripoorna, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Sun is shining vigorously and all are happy.

Paripoorna, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  4. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Since so many days i wanted to eat rawa laddu made by my mom. She was preoccupied with many plans so kind of postponed d thought to tell her. Today she sent rawa laddus n chivda via dear hubby as she thought she hadnt done it in a while. Big sweet surprise. Day ended with rawa laddu in hand n mouth n sweet memories.

5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Spoke to my friend's mom, who turned 60 and lives in SriLanka. She was very happy to hear a wish from me and it was a sweet moment. I am thankful that I made sure to call her because it made her very happy.

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Summer is full on to the extent that it is a bit too hot. My ES went for a party and bitten by swam of wasps. He was distraught. We took him to A&E and after the antihistamine is administered, he was fine. The hospital staff made me feel so thankful and it made me feel, perhaps I should have done a medical degree? What a way to serve society? My pranams to all of them.

7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys are at camp, I was bit disturbed by taking a mom's help since my friend was that way. Unfortunately, I couldn't share the favor due to logistic reasons. I prefer to not to disturb others unless otherwise, it is an emergency. But at times It looks like you can't avoid.

8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

The month of July was a huge learning curve for me. I am so thankful for the opportunities to learn more. Every day is a lesson. It is possible to choose kindness over anger, frustration, and disappointment.

9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Aug 9/19:
    I thought I will leave an update. It wasn't anything catastrophic like I worried but curable. Medications on. He is getting better. After weeks of frustrations and stress much relieved I'm now. Thank y'all for the warmth and wishes extended here. I feel grateful. : )

10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

A divine Friday : Have the tradition of Maavillakku (lighting lamp from rice flour and Jaggery) in Aadi(Aashada month) . So day started with pooja and feeling extremely blessed after performing Lalitha Sahasranamam Namavali. Husband did the Archanai with FIL guidance. Happy to see him slowly taking baby steps in performing Pooja.
    IMG_20190809_141552.JPG IMG_20190809_084427.jpg

iyerviji, Amulet, Paripoorna and 4 others like this.