To Make Your Desire True Plz Visit This Temple

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Janakinarne, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Screenshot_20190628-164855.jpg Ankala parasakti Amman Temple , madhavaram,chennai

HI actually totally forgotten to share about this temple..this is the Amman Temple which is located in Chennai near madhavaram..which is very powerful and lot of people used to come there even from another states but not many know here ..
    Every Friday u need to visit the temple and tell her what your are wishing for..for every amavasya there will be much power at the temple ..
    For example if you are looking for a child visit every Friday there and ask Amma and for 3amavasyas you need to stay there ...with in those time your wish will come true...
    It's a swayambhu amman there...so more powerful...
    Plz visit atleast once and pray there...ur wish come true surely...if u need guidance about the temple plz feel free I will guide you...
    Not only for children any problem in your married life or having health issues or need a good job or for home anything ...if you pray there with pure heart and if your desire is reasonable it will come true...pray with positive thoughts ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019

2. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hi Mam,

Thank you for sharing the information. Can you please share the exact location of the temple so that it will be easier to approach.

Thank you

3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Sri Suyambu Angala Parameshwari Sakthi Peedam

No:9,Bhagawath Singh Nagar 1st Street, Madhavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600060

4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@rekhanew I think in August 4th there is a nagapratishta is going on,and in this aadi masam there will be a special Pooja for child less couple,if u know anyone looking for this opportunity plz share to them als,more powerful Amma,in a year only once they do this pratista that to perform by childless couple,
    Wish your desire come true soon, Screenshot_20190720-214253.jpg Screenshot_20190720-214253.jpg

5. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for the details provided. I myself is in need to go there as i am trying to conceive for 2 and half years now. I will definitely try to go and pray for my wish.
    Thanks a ton!!!!

6. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Kk, don't miss it at any cost,and Al's mention to them that u came for children,so that they will let u tell u how to pray,and Al's during Friday it's to crowdy so they will be busy ,try to visit during weekdays too so that they will explain everything,wish u all the best...

rekhanew likes this.
  7. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

Thank You for sharing, I shared the information to my friends who are working in Chennai and Coimbatore.

8. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@Itsmylife143 thanks for sharing.. hope every one dreams come true soon.. especially who are looking for children..

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  9. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much!!!!