1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Julie kitta kathukonga da content kodukka .

macha , nocha nu

2. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

this mugen must be much younger than abiraami .

paavam intha payyan .

saw in a FB interview , this abirami was saying I will get a boy , before going inside ..

Indeevara, Radpriya, periamma and 4 others like this.
  3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

MM : enna yen sakshi loose nu sonna ?
    Sakshi : loose madhiri pesina vera enna solluvaanga ?

:D:thumbup::thumbsup:

meepre, Radpriya, Anusha2917 and 4 others like this.
  4. Murano

Murano Guest

if ever vijay mallya is extradited, he wouldn't argue so much like this stupid unbearable idiot, to avoid sentence

Anusha2917 and shivanya07 like this.
  5. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Yemma Thaaye.. Intha MM .. pechu oru slow killing suicide marundhu.. Pesiye kolludu !!karumaththa.. Marupadiyum antha 'Vazhapazhai' kathai !!! Ella content..um vittutu nee enna 'Loose' sollitta.. 'Loose' sollita nu ore araaththu.. Ippo paren Kamal Kurum padam potta kooda MM odanae subject maathi 'adaan sir sonnanen. iva enna loose..nu sonna.. adhu true.. adha thaan naan kurum padam pottu pakkalamnu sonnanen' nu solla pora.. Enakku oru alavukku idhu evalavu periya 'dubaakoor' nu therinchiduchu.. Vaya thirantha GAALICHCHU..

Actually missing Vanitha. Intha Losli enna bekku mathirie behave pannudu.. Actually she fell flat for Kavin.. Sakshi was right.. Neenga rendu perum maathi maathi blush panradu enakku theriyadhanu kettadhu 100% nethiyadi.. Ana Losli ennamo pavithira thevadai mathirie.. naan friend u thaan.. Nithirai varalai.. Nee poi Sakshi kitta Kadhai..nu ore build up.. Thiyagi..yam.. Ada Ponga Big Boss. Vanitha ..va ulla anuppi oru kaatu kaatanum.. Ellar kudumiyum pudichchi aattittu poiduvaanga..

Idhula Cheran vera.. Losli ku Appa mathirie behave panra mathirie theriyalai.. 'Mama' mathirie thaan behave panraru.. Adhula vera kannaththa thadavi.. Ellam.. audience kitta erunthu Claps vantha odaane Kavin, Cheran.. lam ore paasa mazhai. Adhu vera.. Jolly a nee thulli thirinchittu eraam sagigaalai. Without Makeup Losli also looks Horrible. Only Sherin looks good even without makeup

rmpriya, Ranchu, Radpriya and 6 others like this.
  6. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

I also observed this when first Los got hurt and went and cried to Cheranappaaa .... ella uravaiyum kolraangle

Radpriya, Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  7. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

An experience with Abhi could make him older? In some future episode if they both wake up from under the same duvet, I’d start to believe they have a bit of punidham going on between them. Till then it is just nut-poo.

rmpriya and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Murano

Murano Guest

media guys la - emotions yeppavumae thookkalaa dha irukkum, but may not be true emotions always.

also these people have either lost the market or in the search of identity - so 100 days of publicity - use it to the maximum, is the thaaraka mandhiram. so can't blame them.

cine directors/producers serial directors/producers and other referrals will be there seeing these people acting. the emotions they exhibit will yield them the roles in future.

imagine how difficult it is to get an appointment and portray skills to decision makers and impress them - if it was just only skills that they are looking for???????

Ranchu, Indeevara, Dhamini and 2 others like this.
  9. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Agree Murano all these shows are for publicity and opportunity. Why unnecessarily use Appa amma anna etc...

MV exploiting with his seniority privilege is disgusting

rmpriya, Indeevara, Radpriya and 2 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Interest e poidchu without Vanitha...
    Day before sday episode I slept off while watching the program. That debate was okay okay. TV was running I woke up to see the debate was still on. I switched off and slept.

Seri nethikku I started watching. Then recap they showed something interesting going on between abi mugen and los Kavin.

Seri something interesting missed nu saw previous episode first only to be like this. :facepalm::facepalm: same kadala nothing interesting!

Then sday's episode . Abba! MM silent aaidum paathen. Start the music!! She started again. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Again same banana story between mm and Sakshi .

I don't know if she got headache. I got headache when she started the argumemt again. Idhulla camera la vera poi justification. Like letting the public know what an a** she is. !

Disliking Los also and I totally support Sakshi in this. If a guy gets close to one and suddenly flirts with other what Sakshi felt any girl would feel the same. And Los periya thyagi. Now acting as though some sacrifice she did after nicely blushing and flirting with Kavin.

Now I'm in sandy army. ! Left Los army.

balakrish, rmpriya, Ranchu and 6 others like this.