Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Sir,
    Namaskaram. My brother was born on 4th may 1982. Still he is not married. He faces issues in job too. Kindly predict his future.
    Place: Madurai
    DOB: 4th may 1982
    Time: 6.20pm
    Please help us. Thank you so much.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The time for the present is not much supportive for getting re-employed; however if sincere attempts are made, the period upto August, 2019, he may get chance or otherwise, the period between jan and Mar 2019 is only supportive.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your brother belongs to Libra Lagna.

At present, he is running the dasa of jupiter, who is placed in the Lagna and in retrograde motion. For libra native, teh Jupiter is the lord of 3rd and 6th house, and normally much beneficial results cannot be expected. However, as much as the digbala of Jupiter is higher, there will not be much adverse results.

In his chart, the exalted Sun is placed in the 7th house. Sun in the 7th, house of spouse is not good.

2nd lord, lord of family and also self earning and also the 7th lord, who also happens to be Mars is in retrograde motion and placed in the 12th house, house of loss and afflicted by Saturn. This placement is not good for happy married life.

Also, the Kalathrahara Venus, even though exalted is directly aspected by Mars, Saturn, and Moon, who is bitter enemy. This also confirms that even if he is married, it is very doubtful whether his married life will be a smooth one.

Apart from this, Rahu is placed in the 9th house, house fortune, which is a set back in his life.

The distance between Sun and Venus is more than 43 degree, which means that this may delay or deny the marriage.

Also, the Venus in the D1 Rasi chart and D9 Navamsa chart are 6/8 from each other, which means that he will be difficulties in getting the blessings of the Lord Jupiter to get married.

However, in as much as much as the Jupiter from the Lagna is directly aspecting the 7th house, this does not rule out any marriage. He will have marriage.

IN as much as he is running the dasa of Guru, he may be advised to do the following remedial measures, which may help him to get married:

1) Every Thursday, he may go to any Lord Shiva temple and pray Lord Guru in the Navagraha with much dedication, by totally surrendering to the Almighty.

2) He may a choose a day any day in a week and regularly go to the temple of Goddess Parvathi (Amman) in any form and continously pray for his early marriage and this has to be done regularly on every week without any break until his marriage is over

3) Also, please advise him to go to his family deity and pray the God / Goddess with much dedication, by offering liberally to the temple priest because for any auspicious event in the life, the blessings of the Almighty is must. As a regularly practice, he should his visit family deity once in a year.

If everything goes on well and if the Almighty is pleased with his dedicted and sincere prayers, he will get married.

In his chart, the jupiter, Mars and Saturn, are in retrograde motion; which means he has brought some karma from his previous birth which has to be discharged during this present birth, for which he will have to suffer and in such cases, the Almighty will give him long life.

Regards

4. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much sir. Let your words come true. I will ask him to do the prayers routines.

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Regards

6. WantMagic

WantMagic New IL'ite

Hello sir!!

I am trying to have baby for a long time. Had 3 miscarriages. Could you please see our jathagam and predict when will we possibly have a child?

Mine
    1) Date of Birth 25-11-1987
    2) Time of Birth 2.25 pm
    3) Place of Birth Tanjore

My husband's
    1) Date of Birth - 18-04-1988
    2) Time of Birth 8.20 am
    3) Place of Birth - Vishakapatnam

7. nisha86

nisha86 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thanks for all the service you have been doing here.

We are planning for pregnancy for quite sometime but have not conceived yet. Family is under huge pressure since we are married for 5 years and also due to other factors. Could you please let us know when it is possible to for pregnancy based on our charts

My details

Date of birth - 8 aug 1988
    Time of birth - 1:34 am
    Place - Chennai

Husband's

Date of birth - 24 May 1986
    Time of birth - 11: 20 am
    Place - Thanjavur

8. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Dear Pagaspathy sir,

My DOB:-
    Date of birth:- 22/ 10/ 1972
    Time of birth:- 05:30:00 Pm
    Place of birth:- BHUSAWAL, MAHARASHTRA

My Husbands details:
    Date of birth:- 30/ 05/ 1967
    Time of birth:- 06:30:00 AM
    Place of birth:- HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH

My queries:-

1) Our debts & financial status in 2019

2) Our construction of new house and selling old one

2) How will be our health in future.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

VaNNa:)

9. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Dear sir
    Pranam

By grace of almighty finally I am blessed with my second child. He was born premature so had some tough time initially. But soon after his birth now there has been lot of problems between my husband and my family. My husband is angry with my family specially my brother. Can you please give me some way which can ease the problem
    Thanks
    My dob 15-12-1983
    7:45 am
    Rajpura Punjab

Husband 18-08-1982
    8:05 am rajpura Punjab

Brother
    20-08-1978
    7:45 pm rajpura Punjab

Thanks

10. SR005

SR005 Bronze IL'ite

Sir, my DOB is 15-05-1967, 9:20 AM. Chennai. In good faith, I had lent some money on returnable basis. Unfortunately, in spite of repeated follow-ups have not received my money back. Can you please let me know if I will get my money back and when.

Thank you.