1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Count me in. Attention seeking..

Theres no reason for them (abhi and vanitha)to throw a fit just for a "calm down and chill"...:rolleyes:

2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

I agree .. but d other one also kept repeating calm calm calm wen vanitha kept repeating to not say it.. all of them behaved crazy during those moments.. too much drama for such a tiny issue.. o_O

3. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Exactly felt the same. They can’t accept a simple calm down phrase and MM was stressing the calm down phrase. She should have kept quiet after saying it once

candidheart and balakrish like this.
  4. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

There was a task, like Q n A, in that, the answers from Mohan n Reshma was very emotional.

His story: he married his uncle’s daughter bcoz they said no one else wud marry her bcoz she had hearing n speaking disability.
    After 11 years of struggle they had a son, but he had the same disability as the mom.
    One day his wife dropped her hand bag in d train station, coins fell from her bag, she was picking it up when a train approached n she couldn’t hear anyone yelling at her or the trains horn n she died due to a hit on her head from the train. N during autopsy they found her ribs were crushed on one side n that she was 3 months pregnant.

Her story:
    She got married at 18. Incompatible n abusive marriage, she divorced, one son.
    She married an afro american, she caught him cheating, she was 5 months pregnant, when she confronted him, he hit her so badly, breaking jaws n stuff, rolling her down the stairs, she went into pre labor, she drove herself to the hospital with the baby’s head almost popping out. He was in the incubator for 5 more months, I guess he is a special kid, autism. They divorced.
    Third relationship am not clear, but there’s a 3rd child, that passed away due to sickness during his 9th month, she visits his grave when she travels to usa.

Both of their story was very intense, it was very hard to hear but their strength is amazing.

5. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Oh my :anguished:God !!! How unbelievably tragic...:cry::cry:
    Thanks for taking the time to post it here....

balakrish likes this.
  6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

who is this Reshma

7. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

this fatima babu is like mumtaj in this season .

we need lot of patience to handle her way of talking

shivanya07 and Indeevara like this.
  8. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Haha.. am having this name issues with almost 70% of the contestants.. I google before I write here to get their names right, almost every other time :rolleyes:

Drawback of so many new faces ..

Indeevara and rmpriya like this.
  9. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Her ‘way’ of talking :smash2:

meepre likes this.
  10. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

I kind of feel the opposite. The best way to provoke someone more, who is confronting you and fuming with anger is to ask them to calm down. It's like you take a superior position and condescending the other.

The better way is, to address the issue which they raised, by acknowledging their feeling and handling respectfully.

stayblessed, Radpriya and meepre like this.