1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Hate To Ring This Warning Bell - But I have no choice!

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 23, 2007.

1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

:)

dear mr varalotti
    i have gone through ur reply and if u request me to stay away frm ur thread fine i wud not enter and create unhappiness to u but think for a while and dont mind for being v honest in replying
    u tlk of hypocricy,gossips and all the evils which venture in human mind one b y one but at the same time u shd be open to face a little opposition about ur topic yes i have clearly told u ur too sweet in ur replies isnt tht sheer hypocricy maybe i felt so u can always say dear radha no i am not or i am trying to bee too polite wht ladies who r giving me sweet replies , sir such topics need to be debated if u feel ppl r not welcome and ur not open for discussion i better stay out of ur thread if required out of indus also there is freedom of speech and i have said my words maybe u have no answer to reply mine BUT at the same time i repeat after seeing all the discussion frm the start and the replies ppl try to be v modest in replying in praising which is v acceptable to u but one word of truth isnt digested by u but tht is the fact
    I am sorry if u hurt u in any regards and i promise u to stay away frm all ur discussions and threads i dont enter a place where i am unwelcome.
    take care and wish u gud luck in all ur warning bells :)

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Radha,
    No comments. Thanks.

varalotti

3. sriranjani

sriranjani New IL'ite

It's Sriranjani Again!

Sorry Radha and others,
    In deference to your wishes I have removed the entire post.
    Heartfelt apologies.
    Sriranjani

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

dear sriranjani,
    i just read ur post :) i cud just smile at it then i thought i is my duty to reply and tell you few of my feelings
    madam, firstly i have no interest to provoke mr varalotti , either to write a bad post or reply to a gud one , (what for should i provoke him ?? )
    neither am i here to sit and fight with mr varalotti or u nor provking or fighting is my business .
    i do not understand why do u consider it as a plain insult i havent insulted mr varalotti any day and rt frm the day i have entered indus ladies i have admired him for his writing capability and visualisation to see things which I cannot BUT at the same time i have my own reservations and opinions which i cannot just over look
    in the previous occasions i did post few of my feelings which were just replied wht a neat thanks which is v nice of him but at the same time maybe they required certain inputs and could call for if not a debate a discussion
    and i think you should have a lighter vein in few matters and not get too serious after all this is not our profession atleast mine SO I USE MY SMS LANGUAGE or wotever you call maybe i am too stingy in using my words or not educated like you or the learned members of indus to use presentable language which people might understand.
    I am not hurt nor i think i hurted mr varalotti if he has been offended i am v sorry but i even now dont know what could be the reason
    he himself has said he was my brother and it gives the liberty to a sister to just pull her brother (MIND U NOT PROVOKE)
    madam last i would like to tell you i am here in indus ladies or the warning bells forum for my own choice and if my presence would bother you or anybody else my modesty tells me to keep myself away and not hurt you people maybe i do not belong to your group of intellectuals .
    thank you for ur warm words and have a great time in indus ladies :)
    hope i havent provoked anyone else if so be kind enough to raise the issue
    each one has their own perseption maybe i am not trying to be hypocratic again :))

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Sriranjini madam,

Yes, This is the real warning bell to the Indus Ladies . Nothing else will hurt the forum more than this.
    This is varalotti's thread. What he chooses todo with his thread is his wish. The subject /theme which he selects has been very good and I have always been an avid reader of his posts.
    But what Radha chose to write is her opinion and all of us have enough freedom to write what they like, just like you.
    Madam, You have no place here in this thread. Why should you unnecessarily come between two people and criticise?? If there is any problem, let them (Varalotty and Radha) finish it off among themselves. When a third party enters the field unnecessarily , the problem gets worsened.
    With that you have been very rude, commenting upon her style of writing...
    There are some people here who are creating unnecessary problems for others.
    All these days I have been a mute spectator of all these things. There should be a forum etiquette .
    Indus Lady, please do something about this sort of posts . Can you please look into it and stop these interferences.
    Varalotty can manage his thread. There is no need for anyoneelse to interfere to make this a drama.

Latha

6. radha_chennai

radha_chennai New IL'ite

well said mrs latha. i agree with you 100%. i couldn't have expressed more beautifully.
    regards,
    radha

7. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Well said Latha. I too agree with you.

Indus Lady, it is time to do something about these sort of things. Before also there is unnecessary interference of some people between two people. In IL there is always freedom of speech and it is not proper to answer on others behalf. Moreover we all know Mr. Sridhar's sportiveness and then why should somebody else make it a big scene that too very rudely commenting on personal matters. It is not really good for IL..

Varudhini

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Time To Relax, Ladies

Dear All,
    Now its time for us to relax with some beautiful piece of poetry. Not that I am going to leave these serious topics alone. They will come in due course.
    Standing in the queue are qualities like greed, possessiveness, vulgarity, familiarity...... the list is endless.

But right now we are going to relax with a beautiful poem of Abdul Rahman on Tears and of course with my English Translation.
    See you all there,
    Love,
    Varalotti