Virtue Baby Classes In Chennai

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Janakinarne, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

I would like to attend virtue classes during pregnancy..is any one attended to those classes . .. actually when I searched in FB I found one ..happy motherhood page which they are conducting classes for pregnant women ...did any one attended to their classes before ??they are charging 5900 for 4classes..if any one has any information on this plz share..thank u

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Happy motherhood is good. I am not sure which location of Happy motherhood you have contacted, few months back it was 5000/- for 4 classes. I would say its worth the money. They will provide good insights on diet, exercise and emotional health. They are flexible and proivde skype sessions too, if in case you find it difficult to move around due to any restrictions.

You can decide on to what extent you wish to follow in line with the guidance from your gynec and the way your body responds. All the best.

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Actually they called from msin branch only..I asked them looking for classes in and around Anna nagar..so they said in indigo women's hospital they wil conduct the classes...
    For online classes they asked 8300/-
    H(Motherhood's wide range of holistic programs.

Pregnancy:- Happy Mom delivers a Happy baby..Healthy Pregnancy decides human in great many ways, wil do smart work for smart generation.

Day1:-Brain development,fetal development , Bonding & Activity sheet.

Day2:-Magical diet, pregnancy fitness program & life style modifications & Activity sheet.

Day3:- Birthing class, Pain coping techniques & Activity sheet.

Day 4:-Better Breastfeeding, Newborn care & Activity sheet.

Package: Basic (Rs.5900) for 4 sessions.
    Elite (Rs.8260) for 4 sessions with Practical sessions and online support throughout pregnancy.

Limited seats for all the above sessions..
    First come first serve..

For all your registeration
    Mail :- info@happymotherhood.co.in
    Or
    Visit www.happymotherhood.co.in
    Or
    Between 10am -5pm.)

4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Actually am from kolathur from my place to there main branch is nearly 2hrs journey..so asking for nearby places..thanks for reply..did you attend there classes??

5. Pallavi4me

Indigo is very good hospital, but the Dr. there suggest only walking, no other exercises. Indigo's classes I havent attended.

But I have attended Happy Motherhood's classes. The 4 sessions you have mentioned in the post were as same. It seems their fee is increased. They will conduct skype sessions, if you cant go in person, try skype sessions. But if you can try 1 or 2 sessions in person, it would be nice. They will create a whatsapp group too, which keeps you motivated to follow the diet and exercises.

Although, the doctor at Indigo asked me not to do any other exercise apart from walking, I have followed Laradutta's prenatal yoga (Happy motherhood also suggests few exercises) along with walking and found it useful. I am not asking you not to follow Dr's advice, but to listen your body's cues. I felt good with prenatal yoga and never had any difficulty in following any asanas suggested there.

So my suggestion is - attend the classes, listen to doctors and find out what suits best and what is comfortable for your body.

6. Pallavi4me

oh.. my bad,.. understood your post properly now.

May be their fee structure varies from Branch to Branch or they had revised their fee. For me, it was only 5000/- for 4 sessions and no additional charges for online classes.

7. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Oho that's grt..but in 5900 package they didn't mention any Skype classes only in 8300package they said they will be in touch with us... how many months back u attend the classes... same way they said indigo docs won't come to the classes..,is Dr sarat is ur gynic...I will surely attend the classes not about the money am thinking .. how the sessions will be.. bcoz am from AP and don't know Tamil much even u mentioned that to them als.. don't know how far they can conduct in English.. thanks for sharing information..

8. Pallavi4me

Indigo and HM are two different entities. It seems HM has collaborated with Indigo and Indigo will be providing them with the space for these classes. May be due to the association with the hospital, they would have increased the fees. I have joined in HM classes in Dec. Only one session i have attended in skype. HM people are generally conversant with English too, so I don't see a problem there for you.

Yes, Dr. Sarat is my gynecologist. Since he almost deals with IVFs and high risk cases, he suggests no exercise and only walking even for normal cases. HM's diet chart may not be in line with the Sarat's diet chart. For Diet following Dr. Sarat's would be better.

9. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Thanks again for your response...ha s indigo giving the space to HM to conduct the classes... of course I know sarat very well.. before he used to work in Apollo..I conceived after 9yrs so bit conscious to do anything new.. like sitting in floor and doing yoga... actually am looking for interacting classes with other pregnant mom's and Sharing info so that it will be useful to baby Al's ..but in Chennai I didn't find anything like that.. staying all day at home making me and my baby bit lazy even though we are enjoying it..am just 17weeks pregnant and my doc suggested to start light walking around... thanks alot for sharing your experience..