We Wish Chitvish!!!!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Kamla, Feb 26, 2007.

1. varudhini

varudhini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra Madam

Hearty congratulations.

I always admire your patience and commitment.

May you shower us with many many many.............. posts.

How much ever we praise you it is only a drop in the sea.

Regards
    Varudhini

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varudhini,
    Thankyou very much for your nice wishes.
    But, you did embarass me with your last line !
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

dear chitra madam congrats. i am really how u could post so........................ many recipes and reply to all our queries. i am really inspired by you. i have a big collection of recipes and now have added all your recipes to them.i am trying all your recipes one by one and they are really good. even my aged mother in law enjoys them. thank u so much and continue to do the goo d work. You can be crowned the "Tarla Dalal of Indus ladies............... yours affly kanaka raghavan.

4. swethaswaminathan

swethaswaminathan New IL'ite

hi chitra,
    Hearty congrats to u!!!very nice performance.I wish u all the best.:wave

5. Chitvish

Dear Kanakaraghavan,
    Thankyou very much for your message. I am happy to know that you are trying out all my recipes & your MIL also likes them.
    Please, I prefer to be chitvish of I L, best !!
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. Chitvish

Hello Swethaswaminathan,
    Thankyou very much for your good wishes.
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Special Wishes From Me to You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Chitra,

It's a great pleasure to be a part of this thread. Another milestone touched – 6000 posts, Wow, that’s really great news. It’s like 6000 watts of power enlightening the whole lot at once. ( I think I shld draft another mail ready right now, for congratulating on you reaching 10,000 nos. - the way you are going, you'll reach 10K soon).

Starting from recipes & tips to enlightening spiritual posts to home décor to the naughty anonymous mails (just mentioning that brings in a smile) -You’ve been unique not just by nos. but in your sharing, in your commitment, in your wits, in your concern, in your ideas, in being just what you are – a beautiful, content, highly matured individual who loves the world like her own home.

Can’t believe it’s almost a year since we came together. Over the year, IL has grown & the total no of posts have crossed big nos but you’ve been the same - dishing out new recipes (you still amaze me with your variety and interest) , coming out with great ideas which has helped this site grow tremendously, sharing every bit of your knowledge with all of us – only you can do this, ChitVish!!!!!!!!!

Above all, there’s one thing that’s going to make you happy. These days whenever I get worked up, upset about someone, you know what my daughter tells me, “ Ma, pls don’t get angry, Say, God bless you to that person”. I just love her for that. Now, pls note, I never went to preach her but casually explained it when we were sharing some good time together and she has caught on to this so soon. She tells her class teacher doesn’t like her much – whenever she does something good she always addresses her by other names but whenever she’s caught talking in the class she immediately calls her name right. Basically, She’s not very happy with her & whenever she has some trouble with her teacher she always uses your million-dollar phrase - “God Bless You”, and she believes God will ease the tension. I’m just mentioning this incident to tell you how far your threads reach.

Thank you, Chitra, for all your contributions and the helping hand extended to us, all these days & of course, for the future ones toooo (I take that for granted).

You have shared decades of your learning with us - in such an easy way that all can understand and share it with others. The variety of recipes /tips and spiritual notes that you have shared will definitely not be available even if we buy a dozen cookery books OR spiritual books at a time; and the ease with which you clarify our doubts is an added advantage.

I really appreciate and adore you for what you are.

I JUST WANT TO WISH YOU ALL THE GOOD THINGS LIFE CAN OFFER AND I WANT TO SEE YOU HAPPY ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Love, Kisses & Tightest Hugs!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2007
  8. Chitvish

My dear Meena,
    You almost made me cry with your mail.
    I liked best your statement about your daughter. You have done it right, Meena. It becomes a habit & atleast you are relieved that in your irritation, frustration & despair, no bad word escapes your mouth. I think, you have given the best gift to your daughter, by teaching her this.
    Yes, we had our good & naughty days - it looks like past now ! I sometimes feel, all good things come to an end.
    By God's Grace, may all your wishes come true, Meena !
    Thankyou very much for such an affectionate, loving outpouring.
    L, H, K,
    Chithra.

9. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Chithra,

"CONGRATULATIONS" & "THANK YOU"

These might be very little words not enough to honor all your valuable contributions to this community. The quality of each of your posts about recipes, religion & spirtiual, tamil proverbs, book reviews, motherly advices and more are unimaginably valuable. You have really made each and every posting count for the members here in IndusLadies.

When I really run out of words to explain how happy I feel for your valuable presence amongst us here, I want to sincerely thank and pray to God for blessing and keep blessing the IndusLadies site and the members with more of your valuable contributions.

Thank you for all your good work and look forward to more to come.

PS: I am sorry for being late in making this posting, I was hardly on the site yesterday for I had guests at home. But before I could come back to post here, this thread has had a great growing!

Kamla,

Thank you for this wondeful write-up. Having summarized all the good work Chitvish has done and doing on this site, you made me really run out of words.

Malathy

10. Chitvish

Dear Malathy,

Thankyou very much for your nice post.
    You do not owe me an apology at all, for posting this late !

Like how Rajni said, you may have come late, but latest !

After reading all the posts here today, I suddenly feel that my responsibility has increased ! Whatever work I am doing now for this community, I pray God continues to bless me do the same tirelessly & perhaps more enthusiastically.
    I thankGod immensely for making me get so much of love & affection from the I L ites. All I need now is a healthy life, "ageless body & tireless mind" to continue to serve in this site.

After coming to I L, I realise that happiness is not a goal. It is a result of doing what you like and relating honestly to other people. You have given me the freedom to be my own person, make my own decisions, do what I want because I want to do it. You have given me an opportunity to me to create a meaning to my life. I now see a purpose in my life.
    Knowing that my best can only come from me
    I accept myself just as I am.
    I promise, I will give my best to I L.
    Love,
    Chithra.