Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

hi,

There are very good chances for getting employed been Nov and DEc 2019. Hence, may make sincere attempts prior to this period, which will yield highly beneficial results.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The period between Nov and Dec 2019 is supportive for any change of job opportunities; but it is doubtful whether you may get the job of your expectation and it may be no wonder that the job may either in the place of your working or away.

Regards

3. SubramIyer

SubramIyer New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I shall definitely follow the dakshina advice given by you. May God bless you for this service. Thanks again.

4. SubramIyer

SubramIyer New IL'ite

Namaste,
    Thank you very much for your prompt response. I shall definitely follow the dakshina advice given by you. May God bless you for this service. Thanks again.

5. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir

I hope you can be of some much needed guidance to me. I am going through a period of intense transformation. Feel a lot of negativity at my job and cannot stand my boss. I am a divorcee since 2015 and would like to settle down with a suitable mate for this life. My health is also having issues, especially due to work stress. I have manifested uterine fibroids.

I used to have everything a few years ago. A happy marriage, good health and a well paid government job. I believe everything happens for a reason and I can be fulfilled in all that and more again. Could you please give any guidance about my health, love life and career?

DOB: 20 Dec 1986
    Time : 13:43 hours
    Place : Thrissur, Kerala

Thank you immensely.

6. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

My details are
    DOB -12 May 1982
    Place -Chennai
    Time -10.38 am

Husband
    DOB -12 February 1979
    Place -Bangalore
    Time -4.40 PM

I would like to know when will I conceive?

Regards
    Hema

7. ayyampet

ayyampet New IL'ite

D.o.b : sep 9 2015
    T.o.b : 11.22 Am
    p.o.b : concord, ca

Hello sir,
    These are my sister's son details, doctors are saying he is having ADHD and developmental delays. He is not talking like a normal 3 year old. My sister is having mental depression because of this issue. can you please tell why he is undergoing all these and by what age he will like a normal kid. can he live a normal life when he become adult or he needs life long support?.
    Please consider this as a humble request and give your inputs and throw some light on us. God will bless you in all respect.

8. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Namaste Ji,
    Request you to look into this when you get the time and suggest a suitable date for registration.
    Thank you.

9. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

My namaskarams sir
    I am happy to share that i got my promotion this year that too with retention in the same branch office/working place. Thank you so much sir.
    We are searching to buy a flat or ind.home for more than a year it is getting prolonged . I want your guidance in this regard also sir.
    My hus dob 26/7/1968 @ 5:52pm
    Mine is 21/3/1973@8:20 pm
    Regards
    Sripriya balaji

10. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Sir
    As requested by you,reposting the same.Request you to look into this whenever you find time.

My Details
    DOB 12 May 1982
    Place Chennai
    Time 10.38 AM

Husband’s
    DOB
    12 February 1979
    Place Bangalore
    Time 4.40 PM

We visited kalahasti and did the pariharam as suggested by you in Jan this year.
    Kindly let me know when will I conceive and any other pariharam is to be done.

Regards
    Hema