100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 31: After long long time applying nailpaint and doing some art on my nails. I actually had a lot of craze for this.Somehow lost interest over time. Today spent half an hour for it...

Giri12, Gauri03, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 18: Went to a movie and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Day 19: Long weekend came to an end. Wish I had more holidays :neutral:
    I was about to miss the bus, as usual I was late and got lecture from my DH to not repeat the same next time :grin:

Day 20: Called my close friend after long time. Felt good talking to her.

Giri12, Paripoorna, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My heart was very heavy after learning the series of bomb attacks in SriLanka. You can think and let the revenge feeling builds up within you, you can let you past war memories which were safely tucked in to resurface and ruminate on the sadness, but nothing will give consolation to the people who had been victimised today. I pray god to make every human in this beautiful earth to have a pure mind, make sensible decisions and help each other and be kind.

Three of my friends travel from London to see us and I was very thankful. We all went through the war together and it was comforting to be with each other, especially on this day like this to talk through and see how we can contribute to our motherland to come out of this in our own small small ways.

Thyagarajan, shravs3, Giri12 and 7 others like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

An ordinary day and every simple act remind me to be grateful for living through this beautiful day with so many blessings.

Anusha2917, radv, Paripoorna and 3 others like this.
  5. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 32: Met all my cousins in the function. Had a nice time.

Day 33: Started the day with lots of enthusiasm. The entire day went well. Driving back home, the song which came to my mind was " honge kaamiyab, ek din....mann me he vishwas". Kept singing this song till dinner.

girvani, kaniths, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  6. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Did dress shopping alongwith hubby. Got a dress with a beautiful different color something out of my regular list. Everybody liked it. Very very happy happy:relaxed:

Paripoorna, Afresh, radv and 5 others like this.
  7. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Any time we travel, Dh and I have a familiar squabble — while I'm fretting over last minute packing, he insists on cleaning the house at the expense of helping me. He doesn't mind racing to the gate as long as there are no dishes in the sink. Our arguments with the Uber waiting outside and him doing the last little bit of vacuuming or turning on the final dishwasher load have become part of our travel itinerary. As much as I kvetch about his obsessive need to leave the home in perfect order, I thank him silently every time we return from the trip. The feeling of coming home after a long flight and finding a welcoming house with the beds made, the dishes done, and everything exactly in its place is indescribable.

8. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 21: Day was some what relaxed.
    Had a very short call with my DH as he is busy watching GOT :imp::facepalm::shakehead:

Gauri03, Paripoorna, Afresh and 2 others like this.
  9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

While my little one is having his football training, my friend and I went for a walk in the woods nearby. Felt great.

kaniths, shravs3, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  10. Sweth123

Sweth123 Senior IL'ite

Prayer, meditation, watering plants and picking glowers for pooja, maintaining a regular routine of yoga minimum doing surya namaskar, listening to flute music and watching great movies, laughing for trivial things, admiring sky, birds and all young one, practising reiki all contribute to my positivity

Thyagarajan, kaniths, Giri12 and 5 others like this.