Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vijayan13680

vijayan13680 Bronze IL'ite

Sorry ...

And thank you for pointing out my mistake. Will do the needful

2. JEEMS

JEEMS New IL'ite

Dear Guruji
    Request you to please check and tell me about my time

3. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

No, we have not done the registration yet.
    Please provide a good date within coming weeks. Registration to be done in the name of my husband -
    30-5-77/6:05pm/Payannur

4. Mittuma

Mittuma New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Thanks for your selfless service. My son 4 year old is having developmental delays and behavior issue.He is very active & violent and never obeys teachers or parents. We are having huge difficulty in managing him at home and when we go out. Can you please check his natal chart and tell me if he can be normal and how his life is going to be. Thank you.

DOB: 16-July-2014
    TOB: 8.51 AM
    POB: Saskatoon, Canada

5. lakshi

lakshi New IL'ite

Dear Sir
    Hope you are doing well.
    I had already contacted you a couple of years ago through this forum on my son's career.
    This time could you please predict when his marriage will happen. If there is any delay due to some planets, please suggest any remedies to solve this problem.
    Some prediction of his spouse characteristics and family background would be highly appreciated.
    The birth details are below and also attached his chart here.
    DOB: 15 May 1988
    Place: Adelaide, South Australia
    Time: 12:50 PM

Thank you Sir.

Attached Files:

6. Saro2781996

Saro2781996 New IL'ite

Name:m.saravanan
    Dob:27/08/1996
    Tob:12:10pm
    Rasi:magaram
    Lagnam: viruchigam
    Nachathira:thiruvonam 3 patham

7. SandhyaShy

SandhyaShy New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    A gentle reminder for this query
    My Brother's DOB is 28/03/94, 4:55 PM(16:55 hrs).
    Nakshatra: Chithra
    Rasi: Kanni
    Place of Birth: Chennai.

Would like to know whether My brother's Jathagam has brahma hatya dosham. We started seeing alliances for him. then we came to know that he has this dosham. can you please let us know whether he has this dosham or any other doshams? if means what are the remedies that we have to do before seeing alliances for him. Whether we can see alliances for him now? if not when can we start?

Thank you so much sir.

-Sandhya

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

As far as Brahma Hatya Dosham, there is different version. One version is when the SAaturn and Jupiter are in conjunction or they aspect each other, then this dosham is caused. Once in 12 years, there will be conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn for nearly one year and this does not mean that the people born for the whole one year are affected by this dosham.

Another version is that Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu are placed in the 8th house from the Janma Lagna, this dosha is caused.

In the chart of your brother, the SAturn placed in the 7th is aspected by Jupiter and this does not attract any such dosha.

However, if you feel that the remedial measure has to be done, you may please take your brother to Thiruvidaimaruthur temple, which is about 8 Kms from Kumbakonam and perform the remedial measure for this dosha or even you can do "Yagam" for the said dosha, which is extremely good. You have to enter through one entrance and come out through another entrance.

However, as far as your brother's chart is concerned, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn and Mars and also the Mercury. The placement of Saturn and Mars in the 7th or 8th will delay the marriage. In the near future, the period between Nov and Dec 2019 is supportive for his marriage, if there is blessings of the Almighty. Please try to make a visit to your Family Deity temple and pray the God / Goddess with much dedication, which is extremely good for him.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

hI,

From the data bank available with me, earlier you have given the date of birth of your son as 21st May, 1988; and even the chart attached by you also indicates that his DOB is 21st May, 1988; but you have now reported as 15th May, 1988.

Hence, please confirm the correct date of birth and please repost your request with the correct birth details.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The charts of the children till they complete 12 years of age should not be taken up for study, unless the child is suffering on health issues or very badly lacking in education and it is not advisable to consul any Astrologer for the simple reason if he or she say something bad, it will affect the child.

Hence, do not worry. Your son's chart is not so bad, as reported by you. Be kind and supportive to him and he will be alright in the course of time.

Regards