100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 167: It's my birthday month and I can't keep calm. So I did a lot of shopping.
    After I had a good morning exercise where we targeted legs and did a bit of leg exercises we chose shopping sday. Walking walking for hours - my step count reached 12000. Lol.. Having sore legs this morning . But when I look at my shopping bag I feel it's worth it.. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Yet again an ordinary Sunday with house chores, bit of study and lots of cuddles from little ones.

3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Day 1: It’s been really long time since I stayed alone at home. No matter how far we are technology connects us. Missing my hubby. Did a Facetime with parents and hubby for long hours.
    I asked my mom to show my room and entire house. Was very much delighted :hearteyes:.
    From afternoon I was craving for Mexican food :grin:. Ordered Mexican dinner via Uber eats and it was totally yummy !

4. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Small mercies of life.

Often inquired minutes into friendly conversation about family - 'is your family and siblings like you?'

Nah, they are regular and normal and prudent creatures, am the bohemian and odd spirit! Family is kind, sweet, affable, mingling and celebrate and conduct how normal people do. I am ragged and breakaway in my my tastes and whims of life. Having a normal family is such a blessing that they incite less of curiosity from others. Ok, it is only you then!

Today is jinga lala..jinga lala ..pepsy ..tripsy euu ga ga dana dan day. Don't I love my life.

5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Friends tease: tell me you are bored. Bored and bone-bored and want to be reinducted into the worrisome society and agonizing capitalism. Tell me you are bored of your holiday and smooth indulgence.

(I just grin. Never found time to read 'interesting' books. Now I go ..hmm ..ow ..this is ...what ...interesting ...fascino ..hmm..why is this book so underrated ...mmm ...wish I read this in my childhood ...hmm ..nice ...hmm ..underline) I am happy to have risked taking time off to fulfill simultaneously my latent desire to read during travel.

Library books. Happy doing unobvious and leisurely stuff that I have always wanted to do as a kid but you know that cramming ..finances ..get those damn marks.

upload_2019-3-18_12-57-50.png

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Spoke to a friend and shared some unsettling feelings. Realizing it is part of a day to day life and every emotion is a passing cloud made me feel peace.

7. KumariSupriya

KumariSupriya New IL'ite

It is a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing such a piece of amazing information.

mangaii likes this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 168 : I was a little upset about some issue. Though my mind was slipping into negative state - I immediately switched to reading and it worked. After sometime I felt it's silly to worry .

9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I am out of a sling and so thankful. Hopefull,y in another two weeks, I should be back to normal.

mangaii, Gauri03, kaniths and 2 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Day 169 : So this old neighbor (in her late 70s) who used to stay opposite to our house moved to a different area. Then the house was rented to some bachelors. They too vacated and a new family moved in. She probably came to meet the new tenants. But her enthusiasm to come and meet me made my day. Since we are also vacating this house ,currently lot of visitors keep coming to see the house. They eat your evening time. I was so irritated because after a long and tiring day I had to entertain 5 visitors who wanted to have a look at the house. When the door bell rang I was like oh No! not another person too see the house. But it was aunty who came by to say a hi. This aunty always admires my Navrathri celebrations and the sustainable gifts I give. She again remembered my Navrathri , my LS chanting , my gifts to the ladies and she could not stop praising me to her new tenants. Oh so much praise I could not handle but made me feel super good and positive.

mangaii, shravs3, Rihana and 4 others like this.