Indians in Woodlands, Texas

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by towoodlands, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Vaidekikrishnan

Vaidekikrishnan Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    This is what I got about religion classes.

In association with the temple there are Tamil, Hindi, Telugu language classes and also hindu heritage class called Sanskriti that is held at a nearby school on sundays.

Lavania likes this.
  2. Chimerical

Chimerical New IL'ite

Any 60 year old North Indian females in the woodlands area? Looking for friends. I enjoy gardening, bread baking and indian things

3. nehaa202

nehaa202 New IL'ite

Hi , I am going to move to Woodland TX from Atlanta, Any idea hows Green Tree Palace apartment, Any indians live there?? i am a north indian ,and wanted to know the review about theses apartments

4. Lavanya30

Lavanya30 Silver IL'ite

Well I have no idea about these apartments, but this looks little far away. Avana sterling is the best option if you are looking for Indian population, and it's very close to Hindu Temple. It's quite old building but located in a place where everything is very close by.

5. Sharu18

Sharu18 New IL'ite

Hi, i am new to this forum. My family and I are moving to Houston from the UK in August. My kids are 16 and 7 years old (completing Year 11 and Year 2 respectively here). We were thinking of looking for a place in Woodlands or Katy as I understand there are good schools. Can anyone please advise which would be a better place. Thank you

6. nanduri

nanduri New IL'ite

Hello kalainat,

Can you please let me know how is Plantation in the woodlands apartments, we are moving to woodlands Tx this weekend . I have 4 year old son am just looking for playmates for him and indian community.

7. jammy123

jammy123 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

We will be moving to woodlands in first week of August. Would like info about apartments with Indian families living and good schools for my kid 6 years.
    I have shortlisted following based on distance to office for now:
    Hailey Elementary school
    Ford Elementary school
    Galatas Elementary school

Anybody living in 'The abbey lake wyndenere apartments' ??

Regards,
    Shikha

8. jammy123

jammy123 New IL'ite

Did you have closure on school and apartment as I see you are also moving in August. Do exchange your decision.

9. jammy123

jammy123 New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,

Avana is one of the apartment suggested by our relocation consultant. What are the near by good elementary schools?

10. pallavibansal80

pallavibansal80 New IL'ite

Hi...we recently moved to spring ,tx very near to woodlands area... looking for friends...I move from Dallas lots of north Indian frds...here I'm missing everything...my son in 10th grade n daughter in 8th grade... looking for friends too....if any north Indian families interested do let me know?