Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. mykidsmylife

mykidsmylife New IL'ite

2. RadhaPrasad

RadhaPrasad New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I consulted you last year regarding my husband's career. My husband is still yet to get his job. We are very much worried as it has been almost an year and this has created a lot of mental tension for us. He is very much depressed as he is facing lot of hurdles/setbacks in what he do. May I know when will good time start for my husband?

Birth Details
    DOB: Sep 29 1978
    Time: 12:30 PM
    Place of Birth: Chennai

Thanks
    Radha

3. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello Everyone
    First of all i am very sorry for my absence for a period of time and my unavailability to attend ur queries...now I am back with more new knowledge and i try my best to answer ur queries...so feel free to post ur queries..

Sudhindra..

4. gpnimmi

gpnimmi New IL'ite

Hi Sudhindra

Please tell me a remedy for Madhyama Rajju (Thodia rajju)

We are staying in Chennai- 4 members. Husband- Praveen(14-sep-1982, pooyam nakshatram,6.40am, Place:palakkad,Kerala)
    Wife- Nimmi (10-Jan-1984, utthrattadhi nakshathram, 2.49 pm, Place:Kollam,Kerala)
    1st son- Advaith (21-july-2011,utthrattadhi nakshathram, 6.27pm Place:Kollam,Kerala)
    2nd son- Vinayak (30-oct-2013, pooram nakshathram, 9.25 am Place:Kollam,Kerala)

We married on 23- May-2010. our was a love marriage. We both have madhyamarajju-/Thodiarajju/oorurajju.

My problem is financial crisis and an unstable career growth. we lost almost everything and fully drowned in debt. We don't know what to do further.
    Only income is his job, after paying EMI- not even having money to run family most of the months. Not able to switch to another job also.

please advice me how to resolve my situation. Any remedies ?

please help me.

5. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello nimmi
    The rajju dosha have some exceptions which leads to cancellation of dosha...so the exceptions will apply ur horoscopes..so u dont have rajju dosha...
    Regarding financial crises...its happening due to malefic planetary dashas running in ur husband's chart..things will run fine from june 2019 onwards so dont worry...
    Ur husband is running Venus mahadasha moon bhukti which is bad...soon its finishing and mars bhukti will start which runs extremely good..
    As a remedial measure recite SHREE SUKTAM every evening after lighting a lamp at home daily...start from any friday...god bless

Sudhindra

6. gpnimmi

gpnimmi New IL'ite

Hello Sudhindra,

Thanks for your kind words. I am a bit relaxed after hearing positive words from you.

Many Thanks for your timely reply.

Thanks
    Nimmi

7. Anima

Anima New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My husband lost his job in Feb 2016. Since then he is struggling to find a suitable job. Though he did get job in between he was not able to continue in that due to some or the other issue. Currently he is again on a break and has not got anything yet. Request you to see his details and let us know when he will be getting a job and will settle down without any issues on his career front.

Husband's Name : Mohan
    DOB : 21-02-1979
    Time : 8:30 PM
    Place : Bangalore..

Thanks in Advance.

8. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

My details
    Dob 21.05.1996 10:53 pm
    Place Tiruchirapalli
    Can you please predict my marriage and career prospects.
    Parents are currently looking for prospective grooms but some or other obstacle occurs.
    Career wise also not ina good position.

9. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello Anima
    Ur husband will get a new job in April but its not a satisfactory one..he needs to work there for around 7 to 8 months..in November he will get a excellent one..from there no need to look back...god bless

Sudhindra

10. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello Sri
    Careerwise seems to be good from this march mid onwards ur working environment or u might change ur job for good..but the situations will act according to u..marriage wise it seems to be delayed it happens in 2020 mid...god bless

Sudhindra

Sri2196 likes this.