New Day, New Beginning With A New Hope.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Anusha2917, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Gauri for the wishes ... Yes as you say I have realized I can't be hard on myself and not setting any targets for anything in life.. Taking it easy and as they come.. What a hard lesson to learn some simple things in life.. . :grinning:

2. Anusha2917

Thank you dear Siri.. :)

3. Anusha2917

Thank you very much dear Pumpkin. ..

4. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@Anusha2917 I'm really sorry for what you went through. You have been a great inspiration for many people in this forum. Be kind to yourself. Grieve the loss .I don't want to say anything which would offend you but many times in my life I have experienced that surrendering to God helps me to sail the storm. Hope all good things come in your way and rest of your life is filled with happiness.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  5. Anusha2917

@mangaii thank you for your kind words. :)

6. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Anusha

I can understand how you may feel. If you wish read my infertility story. I had 4 fresh cycles of IVF. 3 failed and after that I conceived naturally and lost the foetus at 8th week. As you mentioned iVF failure was easy to accept but a miscarriage collapsed me! I just became a Robo and kept doing minimal things. We moved to a new city and met a new doctor. 4th IVF cycle and I conceived in FET, my daughter is 4 now and I don’t even remember previous story! Me pregnancy was seamless without any issues, I conceived 10 years after my wedding and was 34 when I delivered. I hope this gives you hope. The loss is definitely sad, but just hold there is light just round the corner o

7. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

The title of this thread is really so special. New day new beginning new hope. But reading it through watery eyes is really very difficult. I salute you simply for ur great strength bcoz in such situation to write it down seems so difficult. Miracles do happen just hang on a bit more. Lots of luv n baby dust to u. Tc dear.

Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Dear Anusha,
    New day New beginning New Hope so I don't want to go back.
    Lots of baby dust to you my dear and God will bless you ☺️

Anusha2917 likes this.
  9. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Anusha,

I must have nodded at you briefly but not interactively in the Positive thread. You are chirpy with good faith in yourself. Having sensed that this post isn't a cry for passing wisdom which you might have already assembled from your tough goings, I would like to recall something I read a while ago written by you on how you cutely danced despite the fear of your husband that a stray neighbour might eavesdrop on such playful shenanigans between a couple. That post struck me for some reason.

You don't appear lost or rattled in your determined self to build the fortitude to move ahead in life. The downing events may upset the stride but not the spirit in women like you. Whilst you plan your life accordingly from this point, a new beginning as you put it, don't let that cute danseuse in you deplete from your togetherness with husband over other intervening challenges in your life. Yes, unfazed excitement still awaits you despite the setbacks.

Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.
  10. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

First of all, (((((Hugs)))) to you. Your news is so heart breaking and I’m so so sorry for your loss. I think the grief you have is absolutely understandable and I would say give it time. A day, a week is too short to grieve completely for the loss of a child. The pain is too much and trying to suppress or not express the grief is not good for you.

You are much loved and I am glad you have a supporting husband and family next to you at this time. However if there is anyone who at anytime trivializes your miscarriage or pain or says get over it or move on, it is ok to walk away from them for some time. It is ok not to talk to them for some time. You need time for healing and you get to decide when it is done. Not your husband, not your parents, not your siblings or friends or anyone else. Just you.

You might be going through numbed disbelief and shock right now, along with gut wrenching pain. Let it flow through you. You need time to process it all.

Lots and lots of love and positive, healing thoughts coming your way. May god’s hand protect you when you are in dark space. ❤️