Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed reply.

As per his chart, he will not prefer to go for any divorce, inspite of difference of opinion between two. Hence, you may try to compromise with him and wait for some time, which is likely to give beneficial results.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You belong to Cancer Lagna, owned by Moon and the ouse is occupied by exalted Jupiter and aspected by Mars.

The Lagna Lord Moon and the 7th lord Saturn are in 6/8th position from each other which is not good for marital harmoy; however they are in 5/9th position from each other which is a relieving factor.

However, in the 2nd house, house of family is occupied by Rahu and Saturn, which is extremely bad for marital harmony and the 8th house, house of mangalyasthan is occupied by Ketu, which is not welcome.

Thus, there are chances for marital disharmony for the reasons narrated above.

While coming to your husband chart, he belongs to Leo, Lagna, owned by Sun. The 2nd house is occupiied by the debilitated Venus and aspected by Mars and also the 8th lord Jupiter and the 2nd lord Mercury has gone to 3rd, though good; but afflicted by the nodes.

The 7th lord, representing the spouse has gone to 12th house, which is not welcome and the 7th lord Saturn is in retrograde motion, which is not good marital harmony.

Thus, as far as his chart, the 2nd house, house of family and its lord has been badly afflicted by the 7th lord saturn has gone to 12th house and also in retrograde motion. Apart from this, the 7th lord from Moon sign, i.e, Mars is also in retrograde motion and the Mars is placed in the 2nd house form the Moon sign, which is also an indication for marital disharmony.

While considering from your Janma Lagna, Cancer, his Janma Lagna leo is 2/12th from each other, which is normally not welcome; however, both the owner of the houses, Moon and Sun are friends, this can be considered as an exception

While considering your Moon sign, ie, Pisces, his Moon is sign, ie, Taurus is third, which should normally be avoided because the third sign from the girl's moon sign may lead to frequent quarrels and difference of opinion.

Apart from this, from your Venus sign, i.e. Aries, his Venu sign is Virgo, which is 6th and 8th from each other, which means there are chances of lack of love and romance between two, because Venus is mainly responsible for this.

Much efforts could have been taken while matching the charts.

Thus, there are issues of marital dishamrony between two due to the facts mentioned above.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per both the charts, the time for the present, until October, 2019 is very supportive for progeny. Hence, you may try for the same with trust and belief.

Regards

4. Sam76

Sam76 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Pragaspathy Sir,

I want to know about my career prospects whether I will remain in the same current job or I will get a new job opportunity. At present, my career is stagnant with no growth in terms of salary and promotion......

Also I am currently in the US with my family, I will be a US citizen in a few years, so wanted to also ask if there is a scope of me returning back to India or somewhere closer to India in the near future or will we be settled here in the US forever ? Appreciate your time and inputs on this, thank you Sir in advance. God bless you with utmost happiness and good health for all your selfless service.....

my DOB is 18th April,1976 and time of birth is 2:25am (place of birth: Mumbai)

5. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

6. latha123

latha123 New IL'ite

Namaste sir
    I would like to thank you for your time and helping everyone in this forum.
    Can you pls look into my horoscope and tell me when will i get my desired job .
    My details
    Dob 15 feb 1982
    Time 2.30 pm
    Place- Nidadavole (west Godavari district) (andhra pradesh)

7. agdimple333

agdimple333 Junior IL'ite

Is there any mantra or puja that i can do to improve things? Or if you think there is no solution then do you suggest us separating?

8. geethajai

geethajai New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    we have been desparately trying for the past 4 years sir met many. josiyars they all said as per your charts you will get child lately but not mentioned the time period but one josiyar told me in dec 2017 that we will be having 3 child within 2020 i am totally confused sir
    gone to several doctors but nothing happened stress level increased so we stopped going to doctors one and half year back.
    kindly suggest us whether we should again go for treatment sir

9. geethajai

geethajai New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    we have been desparately trying for the past 4 years sir met many. josiyars they all said as per your charts you will get child lately but not mentioned the time period but one josiyar told me in dec 2017 that we will be having 3 child within 2020 i am totally confused sir
    gone to several doctors but nothing happened stress level increased so we stopped going to doctors one and half year back.
    kindly suggest us whether we should again go for treatment sir.
    i am not aware how to reply to the same thread sir it got posted separately

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please pray the Goddess Parvathi in any form for the survival of the marriage bond. Please try to offer jaggery to the ants and try to be on fast from sun rise to sun set on every day of Krithiga Nakshtra day and pray Lord Subramnam / Murugan.

Regards