Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

I am writing this post on behalf of my sister who is married for 5 years

She is yet to have a kid could you please let us know when she will be blessed with one . Please let us know if you could recommended any Pooja for the Same

Girl
    DoB 13/1/90
    ToB 12.25 pm
    place Coimbatore

Boy
    DOB 1/8/85
    TOB 2.55 am
    POB Mumbai

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I do not make any general predicitons

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, you are running the dasa of Ketu which will be operative until 14.11.2014. Hence, for the present, you need not worry of Venus dasa.

Since you belong to Pisces Lagna, Venus is the lord of 3rd and 8th house; and not a beneficial planet. However, the conjunction of Venus and Moon, that too in a watery sign, Cancer, you will be naturally very beautiful one; and due to the affliction of Mars, you should very careful while dealing with the opposite sex or otherwise you will be trapped and bring bad name to your family.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Normaly, the first marriage has to be seen from the 7th house and the 2nd marriage has to be seen from the 9th house; third marriage, from the 11th house and so on.

You may divide the period from Jan 2019 to October, 2020. Even though this period is supportive, the period from Nov 2019 to Oct 2020 is much supportive for re-marriage.

As per your chart the business is not much suitable and only service is very supportive.

Please pray the Goddess of your choice or Goddess Parvathi, in any form to get married earlier

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Vijireddyk,

First chart, i.e. your chart - born on 19th Sept 1978

You belong to Pisces Ascendant, the 7th house, house of spouse is occupied by two malefic planets, i.e. Rahu and Sun and the 7th lord Mercury has gone to 6th house. There is parivartha between the 6th lord Sun and 7th lord Mercury. This is not good one.

Also, from the Lagna, the 8th house is occupied by Mars, causing severe Mangalya dosha. In addition, while considering from the Moon sign, the 7th house is occupied by Mars. Also, from the Venus sign, the Mars is associated with the Venus. Thus, the intensity of Mars dosha is very high.

The dosha concerning the 7th house and 8th house are very high, which is one of the reasons for the delay in the marriage.

Apart from this, 7th lord is afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn and the Saturn is aspecting the Venus, and also the Moon (by trine aspect) one of the classical marriage givers.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 5th house the Bhukti of Mercury, who is the lord of 7th house. This is operative till 7th April, 2014. This period is favourable for marriage; however, the transit Jupiter is in third from the Moon sign.

However, as per the transit planets, the period between Nov and July, 2015 is supportive for marriage. However, as per the running dasa, the period between 11.10.2014 and 10.11.2014 is highly supportive, since by that the you will be running the dasa period Moon / Ketu / Mercury. Moon is the 5th lord, Ketu is aspecting the 5th house and Mercury is the lord of 7th house.

Hence, there are chances that during the period between 11.10.2014 and July, 2015 is very supportive for getting married; however, much care should be taken to match the charts, with that of a malefic chart.
    You can try to be on fast on Tuesday, from sun rise to sun set, till marriage is held.

Regards
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

HI,

Thank you very much for having posted your request with the reply given by me in July, 2013. Your chart is a severe dosha, as I had explained to you. In addition, the Venus in the rasi is placed in the sign of Libra and in the Navamsa it is placed in the sign of Pisces, which are 6th and 8th position from each other. In such cases, it will be very difficult to get the blessings of the Transit Lord Jupiter to trigger the marriage.

Hence, much dedicated prayer will give the blessings of the Almighty to get you married.

I had recommended for fasting on every Tuesday; but I don't know whether you hv done the same sincerely.

However, I would suggest that you may pray Goddess Parvathi, in any form regularly every week, by selecting a suitable day and continuously pray Her with much dedication for getting married. You can skip over your monthly cycle period.

Please also try to make a mala (garland) with the help of rise and offer the same to seeds which will also be good.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

As per both the charts, the house facing North is the best direction, followed by North East direction or finally East direc

I do not have much knowledge on Vastu. However, you may select the Kitchen in the south east direction and the kitchen slab should on the northern side.

The bed room on the south west direction may be alllotted to the elders in the family, either parents/ grand parents or in laws and should not be allotted to the children because anyone staying in this room will be dominating. The rest may be done as per the builder.

Regards

7. agdimple333

agdimple333 Junior IL'ite

Would like to know more about my marriage life this year. I am married.
    Husband's date of birth is 21st nov 1975. 00:31 am, golaghat, assam
    Mine is 22nd may 1979 11:34 am ahmedabad, gujarat

8. bimla1957

bimla1957 New IL'ite

Thank you for your reply. Can you suggest any remedies please?

9. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much I will get details of spouse and send
    Thanks again

10. Love84

Love84 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

I am writing this post on behalf of my sister who is married for 5 years

She is yet to have a kid could you please let us know when she will be blessed with one . Please let us know if you could recommended any Pooja for the Same

Girl
    DoB 13/1/90
    ToB 12.25 pm
    place Coimbatore

Boy
    DOB 1/8/85
    TOB 2.55 am
    POB Mumbai