100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Today when I saw messages from a friend that’s when I knew about FP. It’s not the award but the feeling of being read and sharing with few who takes time to read it and shares their views matters the most. What better way to start the New Year? I am happy today. Ready to start the year.

Laks09, Gauri03, Viswamitra and 5 others like this.
  2. nness

nness Bronze IL'ite

Woke up to sweet New year wishes from my favorite folks, felt good to know people remembered me.

Quiet morning, so far so good. A positive sign, I hope, for a peaceful year ahead.

I wish to focus on
    -Healthy diet
    -Mental and self-improvement
    -Physical fitness
    -Learn new things, learn a lot

And, above all, circle more happiness this year.

IMG_20181231_160557.jpg

To 2019. Happy New Year, everyone.

Gauri03, Srama, Viswamitra and 4 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 96 and last day of the year. : Surely one the best days in the year . :) looking forward to a beautiful year ahead. I can already see the beautiful road ahead of me. I want keep my positivity going no matter what .
    A happy new year 2019 to everyone here. Let's keep our prayers, hope and spirit going.

kaniths, Giri12, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

A blissful Bhajan session I attended to transition from year 2018 to year 2019. What better way to start the new year than doing Namasmarana? Bhajan session started at 9 p.m and ended at 12:15 a.m. I have been doing this for more than a decade now and it gives me the courage to handle anything that comes my way.

Giri12, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Day 97 : Jan 1st ,nothing much great to tell. It was a usual day. But I feel more hopeful and my belief has started growing stronger.
    Morning first thing I'm practicing from past 2 Months or so is to drink two glasses of water and meditate for few minutes. It started with 5 mins daily and yesterday I tried 15 mins and wow I can with ease. And best is my husband said he wants to join me. And we are doing it together. I couldn't have asked for me. I never force him for anything. But he volunteering for it gives me immense positivity..

Giri12 and Gauri03 like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Day 98 : watched a good movie after so long and felt good. I didn't even read reviews but only knew this movie was official entry for Oscars from India in 2017. So there must be something interesting in the movie. Newton is the movie. Loved it and excellent acting by the lead actor. Sometimes some movies are so ignored. This I felt deserves much better response from the Audience than most of masala movies.

Gauri03 likes this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Had a nice phone call with childhood friend and sister-in-law while walking..

Negative: wasted lot of time with videos

Giri12, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

On New Years eve we ended up spending most of the night in cold and rain that didn’t invoke a harsh reaction from me. Instead we considered it as family time together well spent on the curbside. Result - today it was acknowledged that my patience has returned.

girvani and Gauri03 like this.
  9. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Happy New Year Everyone!

DZ35yo8.jpg

It's not about doing what others think you can't, but doing things you think you can't. This year I hope you do that thing you always wanted to but never thought you could or would. Surprise yourself! : )

kaniths, Laks09, Giri12 and 3 others like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I am back in Aberdeen after visiting my ailing parents. I was grateful for the moments I spent with them. I am ever so grateful for this opportunity. I also took this opportunity to meet my oldest school friends (primary school) and many of my teachers. Teachers were so happy to see me after 15 years also. I was humbled and I was able to explain to my boys why it is important to meet your relatives, friends, and teachers. This time around, boys understood more about visiting home and they themselves wanted to know a lot about SriLanka and our traditions. I am also grateful for the extreme kindness of many people I met there. I am starting this year with a heart overflowing with gratitude and a big smile.

kaniths, Gauri03, Giri12 and 2 others like this.