1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Manmarziyaan - liked the movie. Tapsee Pannu is a good actress and has a fragility in her beauty reminiscent of Manisha Koirala. A love triangle dealt with in a different way.

The Darya song is hauntingly melodious. A surprise was discovering it also has a female version. Both are good.

Vicky Kaushal also acted well in the movie.

Wish actresses like Tapsee Pannu and Radhika Apte get more movies and mainstream recognition.

2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Raju Gaari Gadhi 2 - Ghost story in a new bottle with Mentalist Nagarjuna.

shravs3 likes this.
  3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Watching Bahubali 2D series in prime..

Mind accepted once after watching few episodes by stopping the comparison with movie.

Good and few boring scenes.. mixed feeling for now

4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Watched Last Holiday and Planes, Trains and Automobiles . Both are quite old but classic, humorous and very entertaining

5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Watched KGF Kannada movie. Awesome acting by Yash. Its based on KGF gold mines.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

watched kanaa good, but could have been done better.. a little raw, but felt a little incomplete..

Zero srk should start looking for different roles.. this felt lost after the first half.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Watched Pataakha (Hindi, 2018). Story about the rivalry between two sisters and how it continues after they get married. OK types. Different kind of story. I didn't much like the dialog delivery of the sisters. Other actors were much better.

8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

watched andhadhun on netflix . awesome thriller. Ayushman yet again delivers well

9. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

I am not someone who gets emotional or be into the movies while watching it. But somehow after watching Ratchasan it is still haunting me. I am not new to thrillers I fact I like that genre compared to others. Criminal minds is one of my fav series. I love how they the decode the cases and everything. So I after hearing so many reviews about Ratchasan being an amazing thriller I had to but watch it. The pheodipile character was so creepy every time a girl was murder omg I could not help but get scared. Kudos to the director for respecting the audience n not giving a regular forceful loosu ponnu heroine. There was a maturity in the relationship b/w the lead characters although the female lead did not have much to do. The BGM at places is sure to give you chills. The only negative is the makeup of the antogonist. Btw what is it with cops and teachers khakha khakha to Kutram 23 to theri

10. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

I watched a Kannada movie after a long time. KGF. Very impressed with the script, direction and Yash's acting. He has gained a new fan in me now :)

GeetaKashyap likes this.