Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

How is the boy at present ? Please let me know.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

Do you have any love affairs with the boy ?

Regards

3. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

No.

4. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

No, as per your original reply you said such problems are bound and that he is running Ketu Mahadasha. We are only texting and I have not seen his face since November 2017. I am unsure if you are telling me to wait until 2023 to see him again.

5. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

This was your original reply- there was nothing mentioned on time frames and I have asked 2-3 times separately if the implication is that I make efforts else wait until august 2023 for full reconciliation?

Pragaspathy said:
    HI,

In your chart, the 5th lord Venus is aspected by the 7th lord Saturn, which is a clear indication of love affairs and love marriage. Also the 5th lord Venus is aspected by the 11th lord Mars, which is an indicative of multiple affairs and marrying the person of your choice.

Both of you belong to Gemini Lagna, which is extremely good for cordial relationship between two. From his Venus sign, your Venus is 2nd, which is extremely good for love and romance between two. Also, the 2nd lord Moon is in its house of debilitation, which is not good for marital harmony.

The Sun, mainly relating to echo is in 2nd and 12th from each other, which may give echo between two.

In his chart, Ketu is placed in the 2nd house, house of family, which is normally welcome and at present he is running the dasa of Ketu from 10.08.2016 and will be operative until 10.08.2023. Ketu is a separatist planet.

Also, in your chart, the Moon, the controller of mind is afflicted by Ketu (conjunction) and aspected by Rahu and SAturn, there are chances for pinch of sorrow.

Hence, you may try to contact him and try to reconcile with him, which will be good for you.

Regards

6. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams sir,
    The boy is now in general ward and under clinical assessment. Doctor says that the blood clot is still there and under observation. If required operation to be done.. Due to the accident he is having severe headache and severe body pain. Not taking solid food... Please pray for his speedy recovery and your blessings are needed sir...
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Adeep

7. Akshaya86

Akshaya86 New IL'ite

8. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams sir,
    Again the boy has been shifted by the doctors to ICU due to his restlessness and severe headache...The boy is repeatedly saying that he is alright and he has to go home and he is removing all the tubes and all.,so they have shifted him to ICU...the clot has not developed but remains at the same size..xray s also normal... very confusing and scarring situation to all family members sir..kindly pray for his speedy recovery and help us in overcoming this situation..
    Thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Adeep

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

The chart of the boy is much severe dosha chart; whereas there is no much dosha in your chart.

In the chart of the boy, the boy has the following doshas:

1) Saturn in the 7th from the Lagna
    2) Rahu and Mars in the 8th from the the Lagna
    3) Rahu in the 2nd from the Moon sign
    4) Mars in the 2nd from the Moon sign
    5) Ketu in the 8th from the Moon sign

The compatibility based on the Moon sign is also not good.
    Also, there is a connectivity between Venus and Rahu, there could have been pre martial relationship and the native will try to hide everything related to his affairs.

Hence, I am of the view that it is not advisable to consider this proposal and you can look for some other proposal.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, the boy is at present running the dasa of Mars. Since he happens to be Virgo Lagna the Mars happens to be 3rd and 8th lord. Also Mars is in retrograde position in his chart, which is not good in medical astrology. Mars is the planet of causing any accident. Also, normally, the dasa of 8th lord will cause sorrows. Also, in the chart, the chart, the Ketu is placed in the sign of Aries, which happens to be house No. 1 as per Kalapurusha, representing head. Also, he is running the dasa of Mars and Bhukti of Ketu. This may be the reasons for cause of accident, causing head injury.

However, in as much as the Lagna (Lagna represents soul) is directly aspcted by Jupiter from his own house, he will recover from his illness and things will get improved after 24.11.2018

Me too pray the Almighty for the early recovery of your cousin.

Regards