1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

:) :)

2. blackbeauty84

Thanks for the feedback Peddadas. I'm not planning to make Harini suffer. Hope she get impressed with him soon.

peddadas and Adharv like this.
  3. blackbeauty84

Thank You. Have an awesome day ahead.

4. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

haha, yes srikanth does have more interest :hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

good boss helping his friend... love dev attitude:D:D

but obv they will know in near future.... lets see how they react , will they see him how they do now ? or :thinking::thinking::thinking:

let she reveals to herself atleast she loves him...

Adharv likes this.
  5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

That was cute update BB ma'am :banana: "Poramai on fire" :beer-toast1: please don't pour more oil to it madam ji :lol::lol: nanga thanga mattom ( we will not be able to bare the heat) :rolleye:

Look forward to read the next update. Thank you and keep rocking. :thumbup:

Preetii likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

lovely

7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

BB....waiting for the meet at Dev's place

8. blackbeauty84

Chapter-19

Srikanth

‘I’m sorry once again.’ Sriram was saying to me. I was cross with him. But in his defense he wouldn’t have expected this. According to him Meera wanted to meet him to get her pen drive back. When he was starting from home one of the client called him for a urgent meeting. So he entrusted the job to me. But Meera made a big scene at mall, saying how insensitive Sriram is. When I tried to calm her down , she broke down and started crying about how he is ignoring her. It would have been awesome entertainment to those folks in mall!

‘She hasn’t picked up my call since yesterday night.’ He exclaimed.

‘You should have visited her.’ I remarked. We were on the way to Dev’s house.

‘Last time I visited her when she was mad. She didn’t open her room door. Her dad gave me a lecture on how I should prioritize his daughter over work. Srika, if not for dad, I would have given him back. He is completely blind to his daughter’s faults.’ Sriram cribbed. Considering his startup is less than a year old, he is doing his best for Meera.

‘You are yet to meet her brother right? When is the engagement?’ I asked.

‘Tomorrow, I want to borrow some clothes from you. Mine doesn’t fit me any longer. he said.

We reached Dev’s house and I loved the locality.

‘Nice house Dev’ I said thrusting the bakery goodies bag in his hand.

‘I’m just staying on rent. By the way is there anything left behind in bakery? What formalities?’ Dev said.

‘You look awesome together.’ I said looking at the collage of him and Ramya. My eyes caught Welcome, soon to be dad banner and I remember the excitement with which Dev said he is going to be the father.

‘Coffee? I’m not sure why Harini hasn’t reached. I expected her to come with you.’ Dev said .

‘You have invited Harini?How am I to know that?’ I asked.

‘Ask me? You were the guys chatting non stop playing Truth or dare.’ Dev responded and Sriram smirked loudly.

‘Sorry if I have raised your hopes. She has texted me saying she is not well and hence would not be joining.’ Dev said handing me a coffee cup and some of the pastries we brought along.

I settled in couch with my favorite book while Sriram and Dev were discussing on the technology. I have dozed off while reading, when I woke up Sriram was on phone and Dev was in kitchen.

‘All good?’ I mouthed to Sriram and to me it looked like he was having a serious discussion. He gave a stiff smile and went away.

‘Slept well? We are done. Sriram is a quick learner.’ Dev said sitting next to me.

‘Meera is on the way and we are going out for lunch.’ Sriram said.

‘Made up so fast?’ I asked.

‘Seems her brother wanted to meet me . Called me for lunch with her family now.’he said appearing lost in thoughts. ‘Okay I’m off. Bye Srika. Thanks a ton Dev.’

‘Find some opportunity to speak to her brother alone..’ I said and he nodded his head. Meera saw me and waved. There was a drastic difference in her mood in a matter of day, maybe it was function cheer.

‘I’m hungry..shall we eat? I cooked something this morning.’ Dev said entering the kitchen. ‘So his girlfriend’s parents know about them I gather?’ he asked.

‘Yeah even ours. My dad was once reporting to her dad.’ I said and Dev who was heating up soup just nodded his head.

Since yesterday I wanted to tell about me to Dev.

‘Dev, there is something I want to tell you..’ I started without knowing how to say it.

‘Yes da..’ He said pouring soup into the bowl.

‘My father is Jai..I mean I’m son of Evolution chairman, Jaishankar.’ I said abruptly.

‘You what?’ he said dropping the soup bowl to floor. He was looking at me as if I said sky is pink.

I reached to the kitchen towel to clean the floor and he grabbed it from me. ‘Not your idea of joke right?’ Dev asked cleaning the floor.

‘No..I’m serious..’I showed him our family photo from my mobile.

He cleaned his hands and said ‘I just cooked a simple meal. In my defense I didn’t know you are such a hotshot though I guessed you are from a super affluent family.’ He said with a mischevious grin.

‘Come on Dev.’ I said and he started laughing.

As we ate, I told him things starting from childhood till the events in last summer even covering Mithun’s death and dad’s accident. Dev was bit surprised to know that dad doesn’t like me working in Evolution.

‘Quiet a man..your dad is..I still couldn’t get over the fact you are his son..’ Dev said ‘So that day in resort you were caught before your dad is it?’ Dev started laughing about the incident.

‘Yeah..’ I smiled. ‘It was him who pointed out I found a easy way to make the girl happy. We were now sitting in terrace and I was attacking Gajar halwa which Dev made.

‘What are you planning to do about Harini?.’ Dev said.

‘I’m not going to do anything. I mean relationship must not come as obligation as I’m helping her. If she feels the same as what I feel for her, let her take a small step in the direction.’

‘Great.. so you are into her and cannot ******** me on this now on. I was asking whether you are going to say about your family.’ Dev winked.

‘No, not now and Dev as I said except for a few not many knows about me. So…’ I was interrupted by Dev

‘I won’t break your trust.’ Dev said and I had no doubt about that.

We spent rest of the afternoon discussing about each other families. In a way I have told Dev, things that I don’t share with others. As I left his house, I had a happy feeling of finding a good friend.

9. blackbeauty84

Posted now

10. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Disappointed that Harini didnt join them ....May be she's unknowingly mad on srikanth still

Loved the episode - Dev and srikanth's friendship blossomed