Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Vanakkam.

We are married for 6 years still v have no child. Reason my husband sperm count is low

We went to lot of temple and did Pooja but still no good news

We went to kasi, rameswaram, dodamallur Karnataka, raju Kethu Pooja kalahasti and in Karnataka,thiruchendur, thirukarugavur.

Please tell me when we will get baby .we are planning to move to test tube baby .shall proceed now ?when I will get baby sir?please reply

Husband
    Name: Lalith
    DOB: 28th July 1986
    Time :10:54 pm
    Birth place : pondicherry

Wife
    Name: dheivanai
    Dob: 02 April 1986'
    Time : 2.25 am
    Birth place : Madurai

Marriage date: 15 th April 2012

Please reply sir

Thank you.

2. planetx

planetx Junior IL'ite

Namaskaram,

I got married in Jun 2016. My parents consulted three astrologers all of them opined it’s a good match and gave 85%. I have been facing a lot of stress from day one. Mainly because of my inlaws. We have not been doing financially well from the beginning. He was not transparent about his financial problems. Can you kindly analyse his character? Will we get divorced?

Husband details:
    DOB: 13/10/1982
    TOB: 07:12 PM
    Place: Not sure uploaded his horoscope kindly check the attachment

Wife details:
    DOB: 14/07/1983
    TOB: 04:28 PM
    Place: Tiruchirapalli

Attached Files:

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Your chart is a dosha chart, because Rahu in the 2nd; Mars and Ketu with Sun in the 8th and Saturn in the 7th from your Moon sign. This is the main reason for delay in your marriage.

At present the transit SAturn is favourable for marriage; however, the transit Jupiter is not much supportive for the same for triggering event; hence, once the transit Jupiter moves from Scorpio to Sagittairus, by Oct 2019, the time for marriage will be supportive from Oct 2019 to January, 2020. However, you may keep looking for the proposal

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In case your husband had applied for any position / job, there are every chances that he may get selected and appointed before 27th Nov 2018.

As regards progeny, in your chart, the 5th house, house of progeny is occupied by puthrahara Jupiter and the 5th lord Mars is placed in the 9th and aspected by the Jupiter, and the conjunction of Jupiter and Moon and also the connectivity of Jupiter and Moon is a clear indication of progeny; but while coming to your husband chart, his Lagna is occupied by the puthrahara Jupiter, who also happens to be the 5th lord and afflited by the Rahu and Saturn and also Mars, which causes Pithru dosha. Hence, it is necessary that necessary remedial measures are done for this dosha.

In as much as you are staying in Mumbai, you may try to contact the temple officials of Tryambakeshwar in Nasik and enquire about special ritual or pooja for Pitru dosha, which is called NARAYAN BALI PUJA, fix for the same and try to do the same in an auspicious day, as suggested by the temple authorities and this has to be done by both of you jointly.

After performing this pooja, if the Almighty is satisfied you will certainly be blessed with the beautiful gift of the Almighty, i.e, Children.

If this is done with trust and belief and the Almighty is satisfied with this, there are every chances that you will get conceived between Oct 2019 and January, 2020.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The compatibility based on the Moon sign and also the Janma Nakshtra is good; which is normally being done by most of the Astrologers; but there are other factors in compatibility of the charts; mainly balancing of doshas between two.

As per the details given by you, your chart has the following dosha :

1) Rahu in the 7th from your Lagna

2) Mars and Sun in the 8th from your Lagna

3) Saturn in the 12th from your Lagna

4) The 2nd lord, lord of family and expansion, i.e, Jupiter is placed in the Lagna and also it is in retrograde motion, which is not good.

Your husband has the following doshas :

1) Saturn and Jupiter in the 7th house from his Lagna

2) Mars in the 8th house form his Lagna; but here Mars is places in his own sign; hence, the intensity of the dosha is not too high.

3) The 7th lord Venus is placed in its sign of debilitation and has moved to the 6th house, which is extremely bad.

4) Mars in the 4th from the Moon sign

The intensity of the dosha in your chart, esepcially, concerning the 8th house, house of Mangalyasthan is high; however in the chart of your husband the 7th lord Venus is placed in its sign of debilitation and has gone 6th house (house of litigation) and 6th house is considered to be 12th house considered form the 7th house, while 12th house is the house of loss. Also in the chart of male, the Venus is considered to be the Kalathraharaha and its debilitation is not good.

Thus both the charts have some doshas, as explained above

As per both the charts, the chances of love and romance between two will not be much good. Also, in all probability, you husband may have developed some doubts against you.

But mere divorce will not serve any purpose and you may not be in a position to find any life partner at this age. In case, if you are employed, you may please try to concentrate in your job and simply ignore your inlaws and in case if you are not employed you may try to find a suitable job and spend the time in it.

In his chart the 2nd lord, lord of earning Venus has gone to 6th house, house of debt and litigation and also it is in debilitaiton, which is not good for finance.

Please pray to the Almighty for peace

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

What happened to your love affairs

Regards

7. girisundar1234

girisundar1234 New IL'ite

Sir the birth details are for my son.

Date of Birth : 27-03-1989
    Time of Birth : 9:52AM
    Place of Birth : Chennai

He just lost his job. Job loss for the second time in a span of 8 years. Also we are seeking alliance for Marriage. Proposals do come but never materialises.

As an order of priority, I would like to know if he will always unstable career. Does his horoscope indicate sucessful busines venture that he can start while seeking job. He is also studying now MBA. He is facing too much stress.

Please suggest remedies. When will he get the job first and foremost?

Thank you very much for this noble service.

As you had mentioned, I will contribute for Chidambaran Natarajan my Dakshina for this service.

Gja

8. snowyhats

snowyhats Silver IL'ite

Both of our parents opposed it..He married a girl whom his parents chose. Now my parents are searching a groom. But nothing works out.

9. snowyhats

snowyhats Silver IL'ite

As u hav said it had happened sir.

10. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Firstly I would like to thank you for your previous predictions .
    Please look into the details and tell me when he gets into job and how his
    future would be like settlement in abroad.He is very much worried and frustrated about job .
    Dob: 30 th june 1995
    Tob: 1:20 am night
    Pob: vijayawada

Sir kindly look into the chart and suggest any pariharams for my son.
    Regards

Sir , how are you feeling now ,I know you are busy please need your help.
    Sir kindly help me ,he is very disturbed and worried so much.i am worried about him too ,please help me sir ,i am facing problems with my husband and his future and settlement also helping for more disturbances at home .
    You predicted previously about my husband and came out right ,please predict and suggest pariharams. I will be very kind of you Sir,
    Thanks for your time and help always.
    God bless you

Regards
    Respected Sir,

Please kindly help me and look into the charts .
    I am sorry to bother you again n again.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Respected Sir,
    Hope you are doing good ! A gentle reminder to please look into this chart and give any pariharams for my son. Your help is highly appreciated !
    Waiting for your reply Sir.
    Regrds

concave likes this.