Unexplained infertility - Any other tests/options apart from IVF?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by brinda03, Sep 30, 2014.

1. winxclub

winxclub New IL'ite

Well there are treatments now introduced so much to take care of this huge issue of infertility but i really hope that fewer people get to deal with this issue because no matter how far we go in the technology this issue just sometimes become so much heartbreaking to deal with and it becomes very difficult for the couple to actually realize that they are facing infertility and it becomes hard for them to cope up with the situation. But one must not lose hope at all because there is always light at the end of the tunnel so no matter how hard the situation becomes to try to remain positive and seek for the best treatment and clinic out there to come out of this phase of infertility because there are treatments which are actually benefitting people in so many diverse ways.

2. chitra_lekha

chitra_lekha Bronze IL'ite

Old thread. Delete

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  3. suneeta12

suneeta12 New IL'ite

Hey. I hope the best for you. I hope that you will be a mother soon. It is hard to face infertility. many women are scared of IVF. it is a bit painful process. Why don't you go for treatment? Treatments are best. You can have a baby through this too. It is not painful at all. I hope that it would work. You can have a baby naturally. Many people are choosing unnatural ways nowadays. But I prefer treatment. Through this, you can have a genetic baby.

4. Priya288

Priya288 New IL'ite

Hey. Hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry for what you are going through. I think you should go for IVF. It's a good alternative. Its success rate is high. Many people who face infertility issues go for IVF. I hope things go right in your way. Just don't lose hope. Everything will be fine. Lots of love and prayers from my side.

5. winxclub

winxclub New IL'ite

hey there dear really sorry to hear about everything you definitely need support and right advice at this time but you should not lose hope at all there are times in our lives when we face extremely hard time and we seek no way out of it but trust me that phase ends and we enter the good phase also but for that one, must have enough faith and will to move on and to go through the toughest of situations and I am sure you can also deal with this situation too. Obviously, IUI treatments sometimes can be disappointing and do not end up giving us the desired results but we must know that this whole phase of treatment requires consistency and patience to seek the desired results. I am sure you will be seeing that very soon you just need to hold on to the situation and to yourself and always remain optimistic as it helps a lot in going through situations like that.

6. Amella123

Amella123 New IL'ite

Hi Bindra. Unfortunately, I can not help you much in this regard. I can understand your situation though. I am also TTC. I have not tried any IUI. I have heard that there are fewer chances of success in IUI. But what you told about IVF is really strange. I mean I have never heard of cancers etc through IVF. I was advised by laparoscopy but due to my own commitments, I did not go on the due date. Anyways can you tell me any link where you read about the side effects of IVF? I want to have all the information before making any decision. I am waiting for your response. All the best to you.

7. Aishakumar

Aishakumar Silver IL'ite

Hi rishima

I have a goodnews to share,
    Khwabm gave birth to a baby boy

How cool is that.
    I think you must wish her, shes was really nice to us when we weregoing through a rough patch.
    What do u say ?
    And talking about you now ;Your ultrasonologist must have made you hear the heart beat of your child,
    How did you feel? How was this experience?
    Because for me and my husband we both were in tears
    Tears of joy
    I am curious to know about your reaction.

8. Rishima87

Rishima87 Senior IL'ite

In my case i did cry but my hubby never did.
    I think hes a tough guy or may be tries to hide his emotions.
    But truly speaking, this was a pleasant experience.
    Made me feel so valuable , so precious, so significant.
    Heartfelt thanks to god and to dr uppal who made this day possible.
    Thank you.

9. Lakkykinnu

Lakkykinnu New IL'ite

Hi Friends
    I am struggling since 3 years for a baby
    Endometriosis
    Adenomyosis
    Fluid in POD
    Hydrosolpings
    Lot of Stimulations
    IVF failed
    May be I consumed one medical shop