Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Hi,

Kindly repost your request along with the above reply, so that I can study the same and let you know, since, I may not be able to locate your earlier post.

Regards
    Pragaspathy,

MY QUERY:

Hello Sir,
    my cousin is finally divorced 2 yrs back and trying to re-marry. Below are the details of her horoscope.
    Can you please let me know if she would be able to find a right partner and would she be able to have a baby?
    how would be marital life and when will she get married again?
    She is also trying to switch her career, is this the right time now?

Girl
    1. 28-Jun-1984
    2. Time of birth : 20:48
    3. Place : Vellore

YOUR REPLY

HI,

I find that you have earlier consulted for this person, stating that she is your friend.

I shall be grateful if could kindly post the reply given by me so that it will be helpful to study the chart further.

Regards

YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY

Dear Mrs. Freedom-Life,

I hv already analysed both the chart and given a detailed analysis. Additionally, in the case of your cousin, her 7th lord Moon has gone to 6th, which will normally lead to litigation. Please try to comprise with her husband, through both relatives and if things do not get settled, then let her be prepared to face the situation. The Almighty has got only supreme power "to fix the issues" and she may pray the Lord of her choice.

The time for the present is not favourable for her to shift the job.

Regarding the separation, at present, the boy is running the dasa of Ketu and bhukti of Rahu. The Rahu is one of the classical separator; hence, according to the chart of your cousin's husband, there are chances for separation.

I do not look into the health issues.

Regards.

2. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

SIR - Please look into the above post when you get a chance..

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The chart of your cousin is suppportive for more than one marriage; however, the transit planets for the present are not much supportive for triggering any event and the time beyond December, 2000 is supportive for her marriage. However, you may look for alliance and if there is blessings of the Almighty, there are chances for getting married in the intervening period.

The 2nd marriage will be far better than her first marriage.

Regards

4. sweetpinks

sweetpinks New IL'ite

Hello sir,hope Ur doing good.
    I want to know about my marriage .when will I get married,is it possible this coming year or please tell me at what age I will get married ,I'm 29 now.Please predict about my married life.below are my details
    Name .pooja (ch letter as per rashi)
    DOB.26/08/89
    Tob.4.40 pm
    Pob.Mumbai

5. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Due to different circumstances both me and my husband left our respective jobs and took a break from regular routine,so we could spend time together and try for a child.

But it is not happening.

I found a job easily and my husband is finding it difficult to get an interview as well. I hope you can help me out by when he can get a job it's almost 7 months he's at home. Previous he had a good job which took him abroad and had chance to settle down there but he refused and quit.

Also when shall we blessed with a baby.

Name: Venkatasubramanian iyer.
    Dob: 01/5/1980.
    Nakshtram : visakam
    Time of birth: 1.40 pm.
    Place of birth:- Mumbai

Name:- Rupa Iyer
    Dob:- 15/08/1987
    Time of birth:- 3.33 pm
    Nakshtram:- bharani
    Place of birth:- Mumbai.

Thank you in advance.
    Rupa.

6. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Thanks sir. Looks like a typo. Did you say December 2018?

7. snowyhats

snowyhats Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,
    My parents are worried about my marriage..please can u tell me whether I will get married? It is delayed though we have done many remedies. So much of worries because of its delay. Will I get married atleast this year?
    MY details
    DOB Feb 5, 1989
    Time 1.30 pm
    Place sattur,tamilnadu.

8. mrudulapr

mrudulapr New IL'ite

Namaste,
    We have marital problems and no kids also. Could you please suggest something.This is my second marriage and first for him. He was supposed to marry his sister's daughter, that didn't work out so he married me. Right now a very bad phase is going on and I am afraid.
    Husband:
    Date of birth: 9/9/1980
    Place of birth: Chittoor
    Time: early morning ( may 5-8 am)
    Wife:
    Date of birth: 27/08/1979
    Place of birth: Tirupati
    Time: 2.20 P.M

9. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Dear sir,

Seeking your predictions once again ffo my husband. He has been trying for on-site opportunity but none worked out so even though he has visa. Also family and financial wise pressure as my fil is sick with brain cancer. We are also trying to sell our property. Kindly let me when he will get better job opportunities and when property would get sold out.

His details : 13/2/1982,6.15am,kumbakonam

10. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Dear sir

Greetings

I am expecting now but am very scared because of past experiences can I do something for safe and healthy pregnancy this time..
    Please guide

Name
    Sonia
    15 December 1983; Rajpura Punjab, 7:45 am

Husband
    Himanshu Arya
    18 August 1982; Rajpura Punjab, 8:05 am