1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Day Of Extreme Anxiety

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by gopalan1937, Oct 18, 2018.

1. gopalan1937

gopalan1937 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Ms Amulet for your response. I am told coyotes also pose danger to humans , if you don't know how to tackle them when come face to face. Back in India street dogs pose a threat to morning walkers. Hence many carry a stick in their hands.

2. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Very nice write up! I’ve a German Shepherd. She does behave like this sometimes. One cold winter night she was not leaving me and mom’s side. My dad is not a big fan of my dog. But he grew over anxious. We still have not figured out the reason.
    Mine is such a sweetie pie. She doesn’t like anyone shouting/raising their voice/fighting. She will come in between to control. I call her Judge Judy.

3. gopalan1937

gopalan1937 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your appreciation, Ms. getstrength. Our love to judge Judy.

4. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Gopalan sir,

As one who enjoys the unconditional love of 2 dog children myself, I enjoyed your narration of your bond with Coco. Dogs are amazing creatures. They are smart as a whip and loyal to a fault. Whoever said that dogs are 'vaayillaa jeevan' haven't lived with one. My dogs can tell me they are sad, hungry, thirsty, anxious and more - all without a single word. Coco was lucky to have and your wife watch over him during your daughter's time away from home. He will miss you for sure when you leave for Chennai.