1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Clarify Me Pls

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Princess23, Oct 15, 2018.

1. RealisticMe

RealisticMe Junior IL'ite

I think she said she was in her blanket. And if she did nothing wrong, she should not worry about this.

2. nivu

nivu Senior IL'ite

Are you sure 2nd SIL is not trying to create problems between you and your 3rd SIL .Now that they have fought with each other 2nd SIL might be trying to instigate you against her sister .

3. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

One thing I have followed in my life is to never engage in sibling rivalry among my husband side family. If one sibling starts complaining about another one I tell them that irrespective of what happens blood is always thicker than water. They have been together through their tough times and I'm outsider so better to keep their fights among themselves. I have to tell you that this approach has helped me to be positive person in my life where I basically de- tangle myself from their personnel problems. I think in your case you already heard the ugly story better you discussed this then and there. Just stop at this . Sometimes we never know what other person is going through and you don't want to make the situation worst. I think going forward maybe in your best interest to stay in your parents home not in your SILs place. Sometimes living longer in any relative place is ought to cause some troubles.

4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

I agree with @mangaii here. Siblings will fight and get back together and love each other like never before. but they will not be the same with outsider (ie DIL). Better to keep good terms with them and not very close no matter what . Now also what u did is nothing wrong.

5. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Ok whatever has happened has happened. Now forget everything and try to ignore both of them from now onwards. Both don't seem ok to me. Gossipping here n there. Next time if they tell you something, just don't listen. You are going to lose your peace of mind over this. And there will be friction between you n your husband. Just say hi to them n ignore.

6. SonyThumma

SonyThumma Senior IL'ite

Best advice I can think of ... Don't bring up the topic anymore .. Forget about this. People will always find new things to gossip about and this will not be an issue anymore

7. RealisticMe

RealisticMe Junior IL'ite

Hows it going on now OP?