1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Good apartments in Westborough, MA?

Discussion in 'Indians in Westborough' started by cj1980, Aug 10, 2011.

1. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am staying in Fountainhead apartments. This place is reasonably maintained or I can say well maintained ( it depends on what is the quality you are expecting) , affordable with maintenance cost included in the rent ,95% Indian population , Walmart in walkable distance,one Sai mandir in walkable distance,a shopping area just 5 mins away by drive, Indian store by 10 mins drive away, Daycare/preschool/pre-K adjacent to Walmart.

We moved to this place 6 months ago from Chennai,India.

We roamed around lots of apartments. They either were located in remote places or expensive.

But this place is awesome with friendly people around. All the people living here are down to earth and you will not miss India or feel bored during winter time.

I ve seen people moving to Fountainhead from Avalon, Windsor Ridge,Stonegate(Marlborough) etc etc because of some reason or the other.

We went to all those places mentioned above. But we finalized on Fountainhead on friend's suggestion and we don't regret it.

Hope I was helpful to someone !

Welcome to Westborough :welcome

- Lalitha

2. stellahiubert

stellahiubert New IL'ite

HI Lalitha :)

We've also moved recently to the same apartments... new to this place :) so taking time to get adapted this new surroundings :) indeed its a good location... I'm from chennai too.... :)
    Nice to meet you here ....

Btw my name is priya :) :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  3. stellahiubert

stellahiubert New IL'ite

HI Lalitha :)

We've also moved [COLOR=#009900 !important]recently[/COLOR] to the same apartments... new to this place :) so taking time to get adapted this new surroundings :) indeed its a good location... I'm from chennai too.... :)
    Nice to meet you here ....

Btw my name is priya :) :)

4. things4sahana

things4sahana New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

I moved to MA , a week ago from CA.I am also from chennai.

We moved to Flanderhills apt.Wold love to meet and make friends and this I feel lonely in this apt. and also looking for play dates for my dauughter.Let me know how we can share our ph numbers.

Thanks
    Sudha.

5. things4sahana

things4sahana New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

I like to meet and make friends in Westborough area as I am pretty new to east coast.I moved to Flanderhills apt.

6. stellahiubert

stellahiubert New IL'ite

hi sudha... :)
    i've been replying to all of your messages where ever i find your message ....lol!!!! i had created this id but haven't used them at all... so learning them...may take a lot of time... so please bear with me....

7. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Sorry for the deafening silence, although this thread was started by me! An active toddler has kept me away from the IL community for many months now.

I see that some of you have found places to stay. If someone else is looking for apartments in Shrewsbury, near Westborough, The Commons at Haynes Farm is an excellent option. I have been here for the last 2 years and have found it a safe and secure neighbourhood, excellent maintenance team, and a large indian community (many teluguites, I might add) in the complex. Hope that helps!

Regards,
    Carol

8. monu21

monu21 Senior IL'ite

Hi lalitha,
    Are u still staying in Fountainhead apts ? If so Can you please give some information regarding this apt because i saw some negative reviews on this apartment ..we are moving to ma in may month..how are the schools in this neighbourwood ? having 2 kids rising 1st grade and 6th grade..If anybody else know also ,kindly need any input on this..
    Regards,
    monu's mom

9. Nithya58

Nithya58 New IL'ite

Hello monu
    Am Ranjani..moving to Waltham.plz suggest some apartments with Indians.my son starts his kindergarten.how about schools in the area?

Thank u

10. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Westborough is one of the best school districts. Fountainhead complex is mini-India. With walmart just across the street. A Radha Krishna Temple right next to the complex, Shree Saibaba temple 3-4 mins from the complex BAPS Swami Narayan temple 5-6 mins drive. Target across the route 9, Indian store 10 minutes drive. Masala Cafe, Dharani, Mawa house, MOEs, Taco Bell within walking distance of 2 to 10 minutes

Another good apartment complex is Parc apartment complex.
    Apartments in Westborough For Rent | Parc Westborough

Neighboring towns of Shrwesbury, Northborough, Southborough are also one of the best school districts. Also these towns have vibrant Indian community.
    We have our own India association named India Society of Worcester. (ISWOnline - Home)

Nithya58 likes this.