1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossip Chit-chat!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by puni88, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh wow !

Several bolly reporters have started a twitter #metoo last week. i was catching up on several news over the weekend.
    This is brave by Chinmai. But I dont get who is this Sandya ? Has sandya posted her experience or is this message from someone else ?

I have heard the same from another close tv comperer too from old Suntv days. This guy and vali's son. both hit on all background singers or chorus singers.

anika987, rmpriya and HazelPup like this.
  2. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Did anyone raad about Chetan Bagat involved in #metoo.

candidheart, Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I don’t want to mention the name but someone in the film industry is known to me...an acquaintance.

She shocked me by confirming about vairamuthu about being a womanizer...

She also mentioned many other names
    Which took me aback but one never knows the real story.

4. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

It must be true, my close friend is distant relative and same native of vairamuthu. Used to share some stuffs during potluck. I really pity for his wife.

candidheart and anika987 like this.
  5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I understand ppl of power treat the vulnerable low and take advantage. but when female is used as a **X toy , it just hurts. Adhu dhaan kashtama irukku. if its corruption or slavery, it can be treated and corrected. But these incidents haunt for life. Paavam those girls whatever they have gone through . Hope they get some relief in airing this out. :triumph::(
    I dont think there will be any justice because our judicial system requires evidence / proof to punish anyone.
    Or it would turn out abusing the system as - pay a woman to call another man for assault . :crybaby2:

There's my rant for the day. :icon_pc: :facepalm:

candidheart, anika987 and Indeevara like this.
  6. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Made me so depressed reading all those particularly so many women from journalism/media having to face such nonsense & some even giving up the field to stay away from such perverts. But those perverts are promoted to such high position. Even some Youtube comedy channel team members. So sick. Gives me jitters.

anika987 likes this.
  7. Thenmozhi39

Thenmozhi39 Bronze IL'ite

Hmm.. .Ivanunga thaan namakku ozhukkaththa solli tharavanunga. . U guys understand y these ppl celebrating kannagi. .

8. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Ranchu, Sandhya Menon is a journalist. It was she who first exposed VM by posting the story of the girl (who was 18 years old when the incident happened) who encountered sexual harassment from VM. Hours later, Chinmayi posted a message from her singer friend recounting what she went through with VM.

9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Agreed with the above, although I have more than two things that bothered me about the film. But to start with, yes, which CBI officer would go around wearing a platform wedge??? You can't even walk properly wearing it and Nayan is shown running with it??

I don't usually find faults with simple movies with simple storylines but I do have problems with movies that are publicized as super investigative thrillers only to see them failing at every ground.

The problem with Imaikaa Nodigal is that it starts out being a good thriller and when you are expecting the thrill to continue, you are left with emptiness. Like how I told my friends, "Kulukki open panna Coke bottle maadiri, the film started out well only to fizzle out after a few minutes".

In fact, watching the film which was excruciatingly long for a thriller, you feel like banging your head at parts asking, "CBI ivalo makka iruppaangala?". Knowing what she knew about the history of Rudra, wouldn't she be able to easily guess or at least narrow down the number of suspects claiming to be the second Rudra? How is it possible for a young intern doctor to solve the mystery in a few days when Nayan being a CBI officer couldn't guess after months into the case?

And on Anurag Kashyap's character- I would have been content knowing that he was just a psycho who loves killing. but to make the entire killings as an act of revenge, seemed so...cliched and disappointing. And Nayan & family patti avalo investigate pannuna guy, wouldn't he be able to easily find out why the first Rudra was first created? In fact, anyone knowing the connection between the 4 boys could have easily found the real Rudra. Ithukku oru twist vechi, ippadi kavuthutaanga!

Adharva was okay but his love track was a horrible speedbreaker for the film. And Nayan's acting was only good in the accident scene. Apart from that, she was having a monotonous expression throughout the film. I don't want to talk about the kid who acted as her daughter. Intha kutti satan-nE yengga pudichaanga???

The only good things about the film, IMO was Anurag Kashyap. He would have done an amazing job had he been given SJ Suryah's role in Spyder. The menacing and scary look surely sent shivers!

10. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Heart breaking to read all these

anika987 likes this.