Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Hello sir ,
    I would be glad if you could guide me here .
    I have been happily married for 6.5 years. First two and a half years we avoided having children (husband felt we should settle a bit) .From 2014 mid we are trying for a baby . No success yet . After failed natural trials we started treatment. None have worked. Our case is unexplained infertility .Neither me nor husband have a problem medically. Last month we have had our first IVF which was a failure again . I will give our details below. Let me know if we have any dosha and when we will experience parenthood . I'm getting very impatient and feel extremely bad to go through this phase.

Name : Anusha Srihari
    DOB : 29-03-1988
    Place of birth : Bangalore
    Time of birth : 11:58 pm .
    Birth star : magham nakshatram ,simha raasi

Husband name : Srihari vemkataraman
    DOB : 17 -08-1982
    Place of birth: Chennai
    Time of birth : evening 5 30 pm
    Birth star : poosam.

Let me know if you need further details sir .

I have no marital issues with in laws or husband. I'm working as a civil design engineer in an MNC. Husband also working in finance field.

2. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Namaskaram sir
    Thanks so much immediate response.
    Regards
    sripriya

3. rithusmom

rithusmom New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Reposting since my last post didnt seem to grab your attention.

Thanks
    Rithusmom

4. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Here is your old response..

Dear Mrs. Freedom-Life,

I hv already analysed both the chart and given a detailed analysis. Additionally, in the case of your cousin, her 7th lord Moon has gone to 6th, which will normally lead to litigation. Please try to comprise with her husband, through both relatives and if things do not get settled, then let her be prepared to face the situation. The Almighty has got only supreme power "to fix the issues" and she may pray the Lord of her choice.

The time for the present is not favourable for her to shift the job.

Regarding the separation, at present, the boy is running the dasa of Ketu and bhukti of Rahu. The Rahu is one of the classical separator; hence, according to the chart of your cousin's husband, there are chances for separation.

I do not look into the health issues.

Regards.

5. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Sir,
    My husband is trying for overseas opportunities from past 3 years but till now no success.Actually there has been lot of issues on career front and also financially and career wise no growth is happening ..Can you analyais his chart and any remedies for the problem we are facing?
    Also we have a site in my name and want to construct house in the site..will that happen?

Details
    Name:Chandrashekhar Hegde
    DOB:20/01/1975
    TOB: 1.35 pm
    Place of birth: Sirsi , Karnataka
    Ashwini nakshatra mesha rashi

My details
    Name:Saraswati Hegde
    DOB: 08/07/1981
    TOB: 9.35pm
    Place of birth: Sirsi, Karnataka
    Hasta nakshatra kanya rashi

Waiting for the reply
    Regards
    Saraswati Hegde

6. Pattu1417

Pattu1417 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

Details:
    DOB: 14 feb 1987
    Time: 5.30 AM
    Place: Tumkur

I'm planning to start a transport business as side business. So before starting or purchasing vehicle wanted to consult with you. Please let me know will it be successful if i start a business and Kindly let me know when is the good time to start. and I'm working in a corporate. trying to switch a job by when i will get a job offer.

My wife got an opportunity in abroad. Is there is possibility that I can get offer in abroad and settled?

which would be better for me.

thanks in advance sir.

Waiting for you response early.

7. nisha86

nisha86 New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I'm in dilemma regarding my career. I'm working with an MNC for the last 8 years and recently got another job opportunity . I started looking for new job because of husband's transfer to Mumbai and pay package . Now when I went to submit my resignation , my manager has offered to give me transfer to my preferred location and also has assured for promotion next year. But the new company is giving me better pay than what i will get after promotion in my current job and also an overseas opportunity for 6 months. The new company has operations only in Mumbai and many people are giving varied opinions about the company . (In terms of work load and projects)
    I'm unable to decide because of flexibility and onsite(I have not got one so far but new manager says he will give an onsite in near future) opportunities in my current company. We are planning for a kid soon so it will be difficult to shift job later because of my total years of experience. So, I'm worried if i can trust my manager and stay with same company for lesser package or move to new company.
    Kindly advise if I can shift job now.

Birth chart details -

DOb - 8th August 1988
    Time of birth - 1.34 AM
    Place of birth - Chennai

Awaiting for your reply.

8. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

respected sir

its been almost eight years since i got married. still there is no bond or affection between us but full of fights and arguments. nowadays i feel like i am wasting my life here. i want to know about my married life in more detail. is there any problem in my horoscope. i want to give my five tear old daughter a peaceful life which is impossible these days due to his immaturity.
    His job demands frequent transfer. now he is also expecting a promotion. is there any chance to get a promotion. being promoted means another transfer. i want to know about his career too. due to his frequent transfer i am not able to find a job too. plz clarify on both of our career.

husband 05.01. 1980
    2.30 AM
    thrissur
    kerala

mine 16 .11.1985
    4.20 AM
    palakkad
    kerala
    thanking you

9. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams sir!
    I have qualified in the competitive exam mentioned in my earlier query... but now my problem is I have been posted in farthest place from my current location as per my merit...i.e nearly more than 2500 Kms. Though it's a gazetted post it is heard from various sources that there will be a meager hike in my pay..and expenses would be definitely more than my current position since it includes double establishment... more than that I have to be away from my son whose age is 10 years and also the most important thing is that I have to come out of my comfort zone which I am enjoying now
    Iam very much confused in this situation..
    Please guide me in this regard as to whether I may accept this promotion.
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Adeep

10. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    Can you please predict for my son education line.
    DOB: 21.08.2004
    POB: CHENNAI
    TOB: 9:01AM

Just want to know his field of study in medicine..